Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wahesh

Some thigh action for you..

and yes... Lindsey Stirling is cute as!

It's funny. This came up as a suggested album for me the other week and I thought to myself, "Sure she's cute. But what amongst the death metal and thrash albums made Google Music think that this is what I wanted to listen to?"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you dude. I quite enjoy the music too. Nice thighs there.
It's one of those albums that appeal to people who appreciate music of all types. It's both beautiful and fast paced with some massive bass drops. Dunno what it is about the violin but it can convey such emotion to a track.

I've got two of her albums (purchased not pirated). Haven't got the 2 latest ones, but Lindsey Stirling (self titled) and "Shatter Me" are both excellent albums.

Perfect albums for hitting the road for a long drive and kicking back...

Super talented chick though, dancer and instrumentalist, although some of the violin purists out there perceieve her as a "sell out". Almost won Dancing with the Stars latest season (came second).

It's funny. This came up as a suggested album for me the other week and I thought to myself, "Sure she's cute. But what amongst the death metal and thrash albums made Google Music think that this is what I wanted to listen to?"
I can tell you why... Listened to any Halestorm recently?

Lzzy Hale and Lindsey Stirling are good mates and have collaborated previously on this..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's one of those albums that appeal to people who appreciate music of all types. It's both beautiful and fast paced with some massive bass drops. Dunno what it is about the violin but it can convey such emotion to a track.

I've got two of her albums (purchased not pirated). Haven't got the 2 latest ones, but Lindsey Stirling (self titled) and "Shatter Me" are both excellent albums.

Perfect albums for hitting the road for a long drive and kicking back...

Super talented chick though, dancer and instrumentalist, although some of the violin purists out there perceieve her as a "sell out". Almost won Dancing with the Stars latest season (came second).

I can tell you why... Listened to any Halestorm recently?

Lzzy Hale and Lindsey Stirling are good mates and have collaborated previously on this..

That would explain it.

Funny thing is that Violin is my favourite instrument. But it needs to sing. I've listened to some of Lindsay Sterling's stuff and she occasionally hits those great notes but mainly she just pumps out pop electro stuff.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What the fuck is that?
You have to give a man warning before posting heads like that.

T'feh
LMFAO. I'm sure you've figured it out bro, but it's Jennifer Lopez with the camera blasting through to all the makeup and facelifts, showing her true 48 year age!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LMFAO. I'm sure you've figured it out bro, but it's Jennifer Lopez with the camera blasting through to all the makeup and facelifts, showing her true 48 year age!
Man she/he must go to a panel beater every morning to hide that predator head

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still give her permission to rape me!

She is a prawn, cut the head off and eat the rest lol

OR

If you wish a lobster, because all her meat is in her tail.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm impressed at how many people are offended. I saw this side of J-Lo back in the year 2000!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.