Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I listen to talkn sport on my way home from work
I only get to hear 15 minutes though so that's prob why I have never heard of Adrian
Sometimes he says true stuff but 80% of the time you want to bitch slap him.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't speak for what else he has said, but he's on the money here.

However, I wouldn't agree that a full clean out is required. Dymock and other long timers can stay

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raelene will be offering Adrian a discounted membership

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Can't speak for what else he has said, but he's on the money here.

However, I wouldn't agree that a full clean out is required. Dymock and other long timers can stay
Yes true and we have to start with des or at least des starts acting on his shit game plan

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Make enough noise and someone is bound to listen. Even if nothing comes from this, at least now the club will start taking note.
The club does need to know that us fans aren't happy because we can't sit here and accept mediocrity. If there are fans out there that want to accept the garbage that's on them but I for one can't accept it. This club is way too big to have collected 11 years worth of dust and shit has gotta change!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
The club does need to know that us fans aren't happy because we can't sit here and accept mediocrity. If there are fans out there that want to accept the garbage that's on them but I for one can't accept it. This club is way too big to have collected 11 years worth of dust and shit has gotta change!
Fair call.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think that some of the fans here are the biggest drama queens going around right now. The negativity here is probably going to make the mainstream news this week. I'm not proud to be associated with this kind of shitting on our team. You may not like Castle, you may not think Hasler has coaching ability, but as a fan, the last thing I want to do is compound the pressure on our team by being so negative that it makes waves in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.