Fox protected species

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I am not getting your point or the agro. I am not bagging JAC, simply commenting on why he may have been dropped from the Blues. As I said I think it might be just a couple of defensive lapses around selection time that didnt help plus the usual suspects in the media looking for a stab at the Dogs.

Most likely the brain fart known as Freddy thinks the wingers is picking will compensate for QLD picking Cobbo and Coates. As a Maroon myself, I dont really care who NSW pick but I am kind of glad you didnt pick the Fox.... :tearsofjoy:
Not agro at all! Apologies bro if it came across like that. Just don't agree with the fox being a protected species. He has been as good as he could be for us considering the team around him. He has been leading by example. The whole thread is talking about how badly fox has been playing and no one is talking about it. Fox has had some poor moments-trying to hard and trying to make shit happen. Yesterday was a poor game but other than that his personal form has been good.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully jac takes ownership as if he doesn’t come in and let in those 2 tries a possible win poor from him

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I must have missed something? Who is being ugly by commenting on a players performance? I also love the Fox, but is he unaccountable for some reason?
Read all the negative comments in this thread and you’ll understand where I’m coming from. He’s had a forgettable game, I think he’s afforded that given what he’s produced for us individually… he’s easily our best recruit for 2022 followed by Vaughan, daylight after.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course he is accountable. The OP said he was a protected species. He played poor yesterday, probably coz he knew he got dropped. He has been busting his ass for us all year, on and off the field. Showing more leadership in his left toe then the rest of the leadership group combined. He beat the roosters by himself..I must of missed tupous big performance in that game
Bingo brother

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s plop. Hopefully he can turn in a good performance this week.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox to have a blinder next week and score a hat trick

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look at the first try conceded on that side in particular you can see Fox and Schoup are screaming out for help as there short. No one slid so he had to try and sprint out and shut it down. If he stays they just dummy and score anyway.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read all the negative comments in this thread and you’ll understand where I’m coming from. He’s had a forgettable game, I think he’s afforded that given what he’s produced for us individually… he’s easily our best recruit for 2022 followed by Vaughan, daylight after.
Its the Kennel bro, bitching, negativity and anger are the God given rights if every TK member. Its a right of passage.

“Venting, for the want of a better word is good” (in your best Gordon Gecho voice”…):tearsofjoy:

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let's address the elephant in the room.

Yeah love JAC passion, love what he does off field ... shows attacking brilliance. However his defence is pathetic.

- He single handedly conceded 2 tries with terrible defensive reads today.
- He is a liability under the high ball
- It's not the first time this season either this has happened. A few weeks ago against Brisbane Cobbo made Fox defence look like an amateurs

I get he is much loved, but if this was Okunbar we would be calling for his head. There's a reason why JAC aint playing Origin this year

Time for him to stand up and say my performances are not good enough.
Well said. Truth be told he’s been an embarrassment.

His off field marketing circus has been overplayed and extremely cringey. Good on him though for exploiting braindead hectics to buy his merch and stream his jingle. He’s probably made a million bucks this year to ultimately underperform in his primary role as a first grade winger.

Just another example of mismanagement from the club signing a winger to big money before addressing the spine.

Last edited:

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
They said on NRL360 that part of the reason why JAC got dropped was off-field issues. does anyone know what they are?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They said on NRL360 that part of the reason why JAC got dropped was off-field issues. does anyone know what they are?
No one knows..its all fkn bullshit. As if this would not of come out already. As if you can keep bulldog off field issues out of the news. Especially a high profile player like fox

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well said. Truth be told he’s been an embarrassment.

His off field marketing circus has been overplayed and extremely cringey. Good on him though for exploiting braindead hectics to buy his merch and stream his jingle. He’s probably made a million bucks this year to ultimately underperform in his primary role as a first grade winger.

Just another example of mismanagement from the club signing a winger to big money before addressing the spine.
Thats a shit comment - your an embarrassment

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha, bet you dropped $60 on a t-shirt with Let’s Trot written on it didn’t you
If you think fox hasnt put in for us every week than there's no point discussing. To call him an embarrassment is fkn laughable - especially for a fan. If only the rest of the team had half his passion and talent. BTW, I'm mid forties bro...dont think im the demo for lets trot merch.