Fox protected species

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes, I've noticed this alot.
He is really bad at dummy half especially running it out from close to our line.

Years ago, you'd see Justin Hodges go into dummy half and you just knew he was going for a run, yet he would shimmy and step passed or cut through the markers nearly all the time. Sane as Jordan Rapana.

Yet JAC seems like an easy target when goes to dummy half. Threatens no one
Crap talk Marki
You must not have watched the game. He broke tackles and made ground, better than any other player today from our line.
Who made more metres in our quarter?
He made a couple of bad reads because we were short on that side. Yes it put Schoup in a tough spot but we were short anyway.
Give him a break.
He gave a great pass under pressure for a try, would have scored one but for a bad bounce.

One game where he made a couple of "bad" reads and he needs to be sacked.
Get real you guys.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he has sacrificed his rep career now by coming here...Not protected at all. Thanks for your NSW memories Josh.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fox is giving it his all. He played wing for the best team in the competition and was/is a mainstay for NSW and Australia. We're the problem not Fox. One of the tries you're talking about wasn't a bad read, he just didn't stick his contact. It's also a lot more difficult when players on the inside aren't doing their job properly either.
Agree.
The guy plays his heart out, sets up a try, nearly another apart from a bad bounce and one of the best wingers in the game makes a mistake is no longer good enough for the Bulldogs.
Yeah, bring back Knockonbur, you idiots.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton and JAC were terrible from what I saw today.

Shame really because the first 20 minutes was the best I've seen Thompson play in a long time.
Burton was awful in the first half but very good in the second. JAC was rocks and diamonds.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crap talk Marki
You must not have watched the game. He broke tackles and made ground, better than any other player today from our line.
Who made more metres in our quarter?
He made a couple of bad reads because we were short on that side. Yes it put Schoup in a tough spot but we were short anyway.
Give him a break.
He gave a great pass under pressure for a try, would have scored one but for a bad bounce.

One game where he made a couple of "bad" reads and he needs to be sacked.
Get real you guys.
Didn't watch today's game.
I was referring to previous games where he seems to run into the markers who bend him back or he loses metres.

If he broke tackles and made good metres today, I didn't get to see it live, but will look for it in replays. Still think he gets caught at dummy half too easy tho.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm prepared to accept a bad game once a while but if this bad game was because he knew he got dropped than that's worrying.

He should of proved fittler wrong, not right.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those bagging out Addo Carr need to realise that the defensive issues are across the park which is causing him to have to rush in. The times he rushed in was when the Dragons had a 4-2 anyway. If he hangs back they dummy and score anyway. Furner needs to fuck off.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will be bringing his clothing brand to sell to players and fans after games to make up for missing out on origin money.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox didn't have his best game today but has been solid all year in a team that has been playing poorly. Everyone knows JAC can play, he needs a bit of help out there. Fox is far down the list on the reasons why we are not winning

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jac is not the problem . Would be silly to get rid of him . Been the best all season and can score tries.

what you should worry about is potential recruits seeing him dropped from blues and will double think about signing for the dogs as not making it to origin is 30k lease money each game they miss out on

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jac is not the problem . Would be silly to get rid of him . Been the best all season and can score tries.

what you should worry about is potential recruits seeing him dropped from blues and will double think about signing for the dogs as not making it to origin is 30k lease money each game they miss out on
This is the biggest concern. In saying that dropping fox for a player like tupou solely ciz of his height but keep the winger who is shorter is some shit house coaching by fitler. He is a fkn clown. At least it means we can put a line through him as a potential coach.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brian To'o coming back from injury and only scoring 1 try this season is more protected than the Foxx
I just had the same conversation with one of my Panther supporter friends, literally only picked because in a good team. Since returning from injury To'o's been nowhere near his best. You obviously still pick him, but you obviously still pick JAC, who knows anymore...

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i reckon jac took the origin drop pretty poorly, showed in todays performance, and i think he knew during the presser mid week as he shied away from the question, feel for him as he would've been one of my first picks in the side
It's obvious Fitler is concerned with Xavier Coates and the ability of DCE to put it on a dime for him. Picking Tupou is a tactic to combat that aerial threat more than anything.

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just had the same conversation with one of my Panther supporter friends, literally only picked because in a good team. Since returning from injury To'o's been nowhere near his best. You obviously still pick him, but you obviously still pick JAC, who knows anymore...
Fitler always favors Panthers and Rorters, just as Johns favors Knights

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
FFS he’s been outstanding this year. Has single handedly dragged us into games when none of his teammates were showing any interest and his defence for the most part has been solid.

Of all the players we should be calling out this year, JAC should be at the bottom of the list. What a shithouse thread.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fox has been one of the few who busts his ass and plays with pride and passion every week. He's the only one displaying any leadership all season and no one appreciates it. Instead, when he has one shit game the fans talk about him as if he's Marcelo Montoya all of a sudden.

Even for fickle and overreactionary Bulldogs fans, this is a new low.