News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL NRL is fuckin cooked. 1 week ban for Val Holmes with illicit drugs but 2 weeks for the shittest “fight” I’ve ever seen.
Is the ban going to be applied for the Pacific test, or will it be for the regular season?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I understand it’s not the best look. But 2 weeks. Seriously? The dogs could have easily said no to him playing, and we’d get made out to be a racist club. Wasn’t the smartest thing to do. But again, 2 weeks? Munster and Smith literally on video sniffing coke, Munster dancing on tables with a bag in his hand, cops 1 week. And they want to hit JAC with 2 weeks. Fuck man. That’s a joke.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's fucked. What was the Valentine Holmes punishment?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Amone from the dragons missed 4 weeks for chasing a bloke onto the roof and attacking him with a hammer and the fox gets 2 weeks for throwing 1 punch? WTF Nrlol ?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There will be 3 threads about this tomorrow

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he'll miss out on roughly 40k in match payments.. decent fine nrl

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he has today to respond to the nrl’s sanction meaning he could fight it and be lucky to get one game only

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I don't want to see or hear he is playing in this shit comp again

If he goes down with a fucking acl it will be our problem

I don't give a fuck about this koori knock-out shit

If ya want to knock the **** out sort it out after hours when cameras are gone

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair enough if they suspend Fox but as others have said, there's no way it should be double the punishment of someone posting a video/pic of themselves doing lines.. As usual the NRL are all over the place with their lack of consistency..

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the off season and NRL still on their bullshit lol 2 week ban…. From watching the video did he even throw a punch? Wasn’t he the one just standing there and his mate punched the guy?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s the off season and NRL still on their bullshit lol 2 week ban…. From watching the video did he even throw a punch? Wasn’t he the one just standing there and his mate punched the guy?
Jac pushed the guy, and then his teammate went between them and knocked the guy out.