News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rest mi case, you prob eat that crap jalna and skull yakult, that ain’t it

you have no idea what it’s like to wake up at 4 am in village In Athens andheating up fresh milk on a fire to make real
Yoghurt spooning it on a fresh pita recipe that’s been passed on from generation to generation, keep eating your aldi bought yogurt, only bacteria ur full of is syphiliis
Brah, you got any of that Casu Marzu?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not making enough of it actually, not the first time he has done this either.
And ?? Who gives a fuck, walker does it every game but as soon as a bulldog player does it we have fans on here that just want to attack the club.
seriously go support another club.
Or become a full time Buzz just like that clown and Karen.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And ?? Who gives a fuck, walker does it every game but as soon as a bulldog player does it we have fans on here that just want to attack the club.
seriously go support another club.
Or become a full time Buzz just like that clown and Karen.
I don't care about South Sydney

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seems you care about every other team but the dogs.
All you been doing is putting the club down.
Of course in putting the club down, we've been fucking shit for almost a decade. Can't you ***** fucking shut up and stop bringing up the same crap over and over again? Thanks.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Threads becoming Aussies v wogs v aboriginals

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course in putting the club down, we've been fucking shit for almost a decade. Can't you ***** fucking shut up and stop bringing up the same crap over and over again? Thanks.
Look who’s talking about bringing up the same shit over and over again.
It’s easy to talk shit when we are struggling but you change your tune when we start winning.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look who’s talking about bringing up the same shit over and over again.
It’s easy to talk shit when we are struggling but you change your tune when we start winning.
Why would I put the club down when we're winning? You guys make zero sense.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I Don’t know why you do anything
It's not that difficult. If I think we're doing shit then I'll call us out. If I think we're doing well then I'll also call that out. Bet you all forget I was one of the few defending Ciraldo during the first two months when everyone was calling for mass changes after the first game or two, doesn't fit your narrative though.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not that difficult. If I think we're doing shit then I'll call us out. If I think we're doing well then I'll also call that out. Bet you all forget I was one of the few defending Ciraldo during the first two months when everyone was calling for mass changes after the first game or two, doesn't fit your narrative though.
You saying something positive please show me where?

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the equivalent would be Foxx playing for Australia.
Foxx playing for his race.

Ever since I was a little boy I simply hate thisdouble standard. It’s so clear there’s some agenda agaisnt white ppl and I don’t understand why youse don’t speak up more.
The reason I have an interest about it is where would we be without whites?
Electricity. iPhone. Cars. Nature conservation. All white things and peopel get passionate about their eradication.
My observation with aboriginal people is they are protected.
Some people are not prepared to work hard to achieve and obtain best opportunities for themselves and their families, some just want handouts and a free ride.
Im not racist, grew up in campsie with so many cultures and happy i have , it wasn’t an easy suburb to grow ip in being a white Australian but gave me thicker skin, some people need to grow up show us respect if they want it in return.