News Four NRL players including son of Super League legend offered to clubs

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is still a little too young to do a Tony Grimaldi - go to the UK and come back to us a more accomplished player.

Personally, I think he needs to show his wares in our NRL team for the rest of this year before we let that happen.

No, point playing average performing forwards (who won't be with us next season) in front of him anymore.

Last edited:

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m really worried our club is gonna shoot itself in the foot with recruitment.
Topine hasn’t been given a fair run with a solid spine as have most of our squad,he should be retained.
All our spending on new players must mostly be at 7 and 13 and possibly 1
Save our junior burgers khoury.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
You may not like it. But I’d guess that Gus doesn’t see a big role for him at the bulldogs going forward. He is just allowing the guy the opportunity to try his hand in the esl and maybe in a few years come back. It’s not like we are the only club who does this.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can't believe JMK Boourns And Averillo aren't on that list
JMK is leaving at the end of the year, and why would you move averillo on? he is a very good player who cant play multiple positions.
Topone hasnt proven anything yet, but if he loves the club so much he should be willing to stay for base money. If he leaves then it is purely monitory reasons.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JMK is leaving at the end of the year, and why would you move averillo on? he is a very good player who cant play multiple positions.
Topone hasnt proven anything yet, but if he loves the club so much he should be willing to stay for base money. If he leaves then it is purely monitory reasons.
JMK is going ? You've made my weekend cheers bro !
As for Averillo, He may have potential, but it ain't in the halves or at centre, perhaps at 1 but he will need some time in reggies to develop.
Topine, meh