Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxMannix

Waterboy
Reaction score
SBW screwed the club and his team mates. I doubt any of the boys would ever trust him and you can't win comps like that.

Former international....Simpson or O'Donnell are two that come to mind. Both hard as but O'Donnell is younger and hits and runs harder. I'd take him for sure.

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
Todd Greenberg dispelled any chance of Money Bill Williams ever returning to the club during his interview with MattO. It won't happen the club has moved on.

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
The former Canterbury Bulldogs league star Sonny Bill Williams is set for a dramatic return to Australia next year, playing for the Barbarians against the Wallabies in the same week as league's showpiece event, State of Origin's opening game.
The Melbourne Age says Williams, Mark Gasnier and Craig Gower, all former NRL stars now playing rugby in France, will be invited to play in the ground-breaking match at the Sydney Football Stadium on June the 6th to kick off next year's international rugby programme.
23 year old Williams, who secretly left Australia last year when still under contract to the Bulldogs, was to have played for the Barbarians against the Wallabies at Wembley three weeks ago, but he was unavailable because of a leg injury.
Copyright © 2008 Radio New Zealand

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
did you have an opinon on weather andrew johns (junky)should coach in our club.should he have been given a second chance but still got the job.i hope our board gives sonny bill a second chance to redeem himself and allow us to see the best of sonny bill williams and the true person he really is.but u never know if he wants to come back.i hope he comes back to the bulldogs and puts that all behind him and so should we.
Johns Fessed up and admitted he had issues.
Sonny Bill Walked out and told nobody, he was dishonest and in no way loyal to a club that gave him everything, see ya, as in never again!

It is Craig Wing.
you know, i said ages ago, i'd like to see him playing in blue & White, i doubt it will happen, be nice though

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
wtf is this thing about bus drivers? i musr have missed it earlier this year

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
i think o'donnell is pretty set at the cowboys and altho wing doesn't seem entirely happy at the rabbitohs, i doubt he'll come to the doggies. i still think this "former international" is a gee-up. the reason why the rumour-start won't name him is becoz it's either untrue or the player is pretty **** now anyway, or he was a former international of a minnow nation.

L

loui323

It's not so impossible. I've heard all through the day that we could see SBW in Australia sooner that we thought on the radio.
SBW will never be a bulldog again, never ever ever ever..... copy this post and use it to haunt me if he ever did, but as i said never ever ever ever... (you got my drift :grinning:

L

loui323

sonny is just a trouble maker that is all, the club was going backwards with him here.
Exactly, the bulldogs have made so many positive steps in such a small amount of time, they have proven that they are not going to take any nonsence, i remember speaking to the new Ops manager at the dogs and his exact word were "we are bringing back what Peter (Bullfrog) Moore believed in" and i can assure you i knew Bullfrog and no way will he tolerate the crap that these players put our club through...

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
All that crap about SBW returning to Australia is true somewhat. Looks as though he will be in the Barbarians side to take on the Wallabies in June.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf is this thing about bus drivers? i musr have missed it earlier this year
It's in regards to $BW. Remember his BS interview where he compared himself to bus drivers or some sh*t?

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
It's in regards to $BW. Remember his BS interview where he compared himself to bus drivers or some sh*t?
yeah, i think he was on crack wen he said that...imo, $BW should try working for premier cabs, they need good drivers like him

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
no i dont remember this interview lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
Sonny Bill mate.... you farked up... your gana regret what you did once we win the premiership again.... that could be as soon as Next Year.. Bring on 2009 baby...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ok i just saw it lol

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tis the season to be jolly
Falalalala lalalala
I'm proud of this Club

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
yeeaa, i never saw this big footy show interview tbh. i dont know what to think about it all now. started to sound like mundine...brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.