Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

giant

sorry, couldn't cop it. He walked out on us like a weak **** so why would we want that attitude back at the club when we have made so many positive changes. I don't think anyone doubts his ability. Just my opinion.
you have a point but he is only human.im not defending him but sonny has done what he thought was right at the time.

G

giant

Sorry has any1 got an opinion on hodgson i have not seen much of him

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
everyone makes mistakes, if another job offered you more money would take it? he made a big mistake and he is paying for it, but the way he left was just not right. But time we tell who this " former international" is...

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
you have a point but he is only human.im not defending him but sonny has done what he thought was right at the time.
Everyone still seems to forget that he is a very young man who was influenced and has made a mistake which i think he is now paying for. I think he deserves a second chance, just like any other young man who screws up.

I believe that he would fit in very nicely in the squad and if he has learnt his lesson, which is very very possible, he would be a welcome addition to the 09 squad. It will be a hard road for him to gain trust again, but I don't think it's impossible. Nor do i think that the door to the bulldogs has been totally closed for him.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry has any1 got an opinion on hodgson i have not seen much of him
haven't seen much too, i think he is similar to armit i guess but with lots of experience.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
What HE thought was right. When the other boys were getting smashed, he was on a plane to France - without telling any one. He didn't give a **** about the club, his team-mates or his fans. If he didn't miss a game in the last three years, I would still be saying the same thing.

On a better note, Hodgson is very solid, and I think will be the catalyst for Ryan returning to his attacking best.

G

giant

hate to break it to you but you just defended him :p
did you have an opinon on weather andrew johns (junky)should coach in our club.should he have been given a second chance but still got the job.i hope our board gives sonny bill a second chance to redeem himself and allow us to see the best of sonny bill williams and the true person he really is.but u never know if he wants to come back.i hope he comes back to the bulldogs and puts that all behind him and so should we.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
seriously, i can't believe u guys are even entertaining the slightest of chance that SBW will be back. there's a better chance that i'll play for the bulldogs than sonny-bill returning.

don't u guys remember how convinced and angry he sounded on the footy show when he left? he'll look like a complete fool for changing his mind less than 12 months later. the "international" in question is definitely not SBW. i actually doubt that there will be 2 more signings before the season starts. if they are, they definitely won't be very notable ones.

X

XxFoVoSxX

did you have an opinon on weather andrew johns (junky)should coach in our club.should he have been given a second chance but still got the job.i hope our board gives sonny bill a second chance to redeem himself and allow us to see the best of sonny bill williams and the true person he really is.but u never know if he wants to come back.i hope he comes back to the bulldogs and puts that all behind him and so should we.
everyone should be given a second chance but andrew johns wouldnt coach at our club.. he was our halves coach and that failed misserbly... im all for sonny bill coming back and ive been saying it for a while now

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree.... He hanged around the wrong crowd and got influenced by their bad deeds.
Forgive him and give him a second chance

G

giant

Bring back sonny bill williams and the bulldogs 09 will be the premiers.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Former International

Sonny Bill Williams
If Sonny Bill is the man they are talking about, i would commit myself to be the center piece to an inter racial black gang bang.

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
sonny is just a trouble maker that is all, the club was going backwards with him here.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
could all the sbw groupies, just head through that door over there to the left, yup, the one with the exit sign above it, cheers

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Sbw,thanks but no thanks!i cant believe how many people on here have such short memorys...this is the same tosser that sh1t on our proud club and his team mates.sbw is a cancer...weve already cleaned out the scum just got to get rid of one more trouble maker before the season starts.sbw is a great athlete but he only plays half a season at best and if he does come back how could you trust him again???ive even heard the rumour that he may be back but will only be paid for the games he plays,which i hope isnt true...
agree
we talk about getting rid of all the trouble makers in the team then we want one of the worst ones back. what is with everyone.

i will admit sbw is a great player but do u seriously want to take a step forward or 2 backwards? if we get sbw back we will be taking 2 steps back. we want all the trouble makers gone.

we have a clean image for the first time in many many years and getting sbw back will just put us back to where we were before.

Status
Not open for further replies.