News Forgiveness is powerful': Danny Abdallah's inspiring Bulldogs address

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its not something you forgive but he must be very kind to see the drunks perspective who would be shattered as well.
The children are everything to most families.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn’t be as forgiving as that family are. Great people
I’m hearing you mate they are so forgiving and polite when talking about the entire incident.
God bless those poor kids it’s just sickening thinking about what happen.
Lets hope our boys really fight till the death on Monday in respect of an amazing family.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its not something you forgive but he must be very kind to see the drunks perspective who would be shattered as well.
The children are everything to most families.
Would have been near impossible to do, I think a big part is that holding onto the anger would have been bad for them long term.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching the family in the sheds and the dad singing the team song with that smile from ear to ear and without a doubt a tear in the eye mannnnnnn good for them. Can only imagine what hole they were in and how they have come out stronger off the back of it. God Bless.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Heartwarming. I’m usually a hardass emotionally (or so I think), but when I heard about the incident, I just cried and hugged my 2 kids. I have never seen a stronger family and this should be soo inspiring to all us Bulldogs fan/team/players.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
great to see the family in the sheds after the game enjoying the win and team song with the family club.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I couldn’t watch the game yesterday, unfortunately, so tuned into the news at 6pm. They reported the Dogs win but didn’t mention the I4Give Cup they were playing for. In fact, I’ve hardly seen anything written about it. Have others seen anything mentioned about it?

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an amazing family! Seeing them so happy in the sheds was an emotional one! I also didn’t see much about the actual Cup they were playing for, I wish it was mentioned more especially when reporting their win

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What an amazing family! Seeing them so happy in the sheds was an emotional one! I also didn’t see much about the actual Cup they were playing for, I wish it was mentioned more especially when reporting their win
That's the shitty nrlol for you. Nobody apart from us and eels fans knew about it....

If it was one of their darling teams they would got that Nable prick to do a wank piece and played it every 5 mins like they usually do.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's the shitty nrlol for you. Nobody apart from us and eels fans knew about it....

If it was one of their darling teams they would got that Nable prick to do a wank piece and played it every 5 mins like they usually do.
Yes, but it's not just the nrlol. An inspirational family, and the Dogs & Eels playing for the I4Give Cup, should have been a top news story, and the media should have been all over it.
But unfortunately, the media are just getting ready for the next Dogs bashing story.