News Forgiveness is powerful': Danny Abdallah's inspiring Bulldogs address

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look they may be getting some benefit for it but they probably deserve it. I'm sure they'd happily give it back a million times over to have their kids back. Imagine losing 1 of your kids then imagine losing 3 ffs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Great initiative.
Really admire this family with what they faced and how they chose to move forward.
Happy the Dogs are behind this too.
With all the crap we see every day it’s nice to see some good on display in the community.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why isn’t such a story all over the media ? Fucken scums always pushing negativity. This is an amazing initiative and I am really proud to be a Bulldog with initiatives like this done by the club

This is awesome work by the club building the Bulldog community on great principles, The media more into selling fear and hate these days mate.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn’t be as forgiving as that family are. Great people
Hard. I couldn't on face value. I'd want to kill him and would be trying whatever I could to make that happen.
But then the other children and cousins see the bad example and live it.
The strength and conviction Danny and family has is incredible.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d like to also congratulate the help Danny and his family have received from all the Priests, Deacons, Monks and Nuns of the Maronite Catholic Church of Sydney. Danny is a man of faith, he has strong foundations, a traditional upbringing with strong roots embedded in his faith. Good on you Danny, you’re an inspiration to many and a living example of Christ on earth.

“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-31)

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
These days even family members struggle to forgive each other over petty shit.

This man forgave a complete stranger that was responsible for the murders of his children.

I can’t even describe how much of an inspiration and a hero he is.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
God Bless them all, everytime I see Danny, his wife and kids it hits me hard the amount of pain and sorrow they went through and to then come out and forgive..that's something special.

They truly are a example for the rest of, I hope the dogs lift and give them a something to be proud of.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, it's unthinkable going through something like they have. I've been through some really difficult shit, but losing 3 kids at once is just unimaginable. To turn it around into something positive, that can help other people is commendable and inspiring.