Forans Season Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well their season from hell continues. It would've been rock bottom yesterday if they lost to the last placed Knights. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well their season from hell continues. It would've been rock bottom yesterday if they lost to the last placed Knights. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost!
Their roster is worse next year without Peats and Junior Paulo..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why did the idiots play him last night? Lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't feel sorry for the fans, they were carrying on like they were going to win the GF after they beat us the first time.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kenny Edwards deserves the spoon

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
Eat a dick. Cheating *****.
I wonder if he'd be "out for the season" if they were still a chance ? I doubt it.
They'd be needling him up and sending him out.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't feel sorry for the fans, they were carrying on like they were going to win the GF after they beat us the first time.
I obtained some ANZ memberships (friend offered them) for the second game and most people up there are pretty chill.

We started leaving as the Parra song came on and this houso looking bloke with 2 young kids was dancing to the song. As I pass them the guy sledges me by saying some shit like 'oh yeah you guys don't have a team song' I just said 'let's see who's happier next week when you lose all of your points mate'.

I had a tear of happiness in my eye thinking about that douche when parra lost all their points the week later.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I obtained some ANZ memberships (friend offered them) for the second game and most people up there are pretty chill.

We started leaving as the Parra song came on and this houso looking bloke with 2 young kids was dancing to the song. As I pass them the guy sledges me by saying some shit like 'oh yeah you guys don't have a team song' I just said 'let's see who's happier next week when you lose all of your points mate'.

I had a tear of happiness in my eye thinking about that douche when parra lost all their points the week later.
I remember some fat guy knights fan was heckling some people on here at a knights game in 2013 when they flogged us, they even took some pictures of him as he was pretty obnoxious.

I wonder how that guy feels atm.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

LOL. No you don't!!

Status
Not open for further replies.