Reaction score
Milford 1 mill per annum
Bird 1 mill
Boyd 1 mill
Gillet 700k

Plus going gang busters for ash Taylor
Yet not one mention of player shed at gronkos

Ben hunt was only on 400k or so this year
What about Roberts. Thaiday and McCullogh wouldnt be cheap either. Alex Glenn, the list goes on. But they are fine. And i bet they still have room for more signings.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How's Woolford goin? He showed promise in the lower grades I know , But he's a nice goalkicker , which means we can piss holland off and Montoya has a full time gig
Id like to know myself how hes going. If hes a reasonable hooker and kicks goals that could be very good.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how Roosters sign superstars and no plan required to show NRL

One rule for some and another set of rules for Broncos and Rorters
The plan thing was broadcast to ALL clubs and the the rorters have already released Evans and will release SKD this week so they are ahead of us in the plan at this stage.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Milford 1 mill per annum
Bird 1 mill
Boyd 1 mill
Gillet 700k

Plus going gang busters for ash Taylor
Yet not one mention of player shed at gronkos

Ben hunt was only on 400k or so this year
Yes but half of it was in TPA's with no impact on cap. that's why Milford is baulking this time around - because a few of his TPA's weren't delivered and his manager wants more of it as cap money and less as TPA. Same thing happened to Gasnier it was a major reason why he retired.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran just on channel 9 denying he's made a deal with the Bulldogs.

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
The plan thing was broadcast to ALL clubs and the the rorters have already released Evans and will release SKD this week so they are ahead of us in the plan at this stage.
Uncle Nick to Minni " slip this into Skids pocket tonight, it'll ease the cap pressure" wink wink

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran just on channel 9 denying he's made a deal with the Bulldogs.
He said NOT YET when asked if he had signed with the Bulldogs. He also said he will make his decsiin as quickly as possible and the decision will be based on what is best for his kids. Read into that what you will.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noone knows what the cap will be next year. Thats a big factor. Given the current rate that the halves have flown out the door this year I'd suggest that Foran is worth at least 1mil. If we get him at all thats great.

This thread is complete eye roll material, everytime there's an "i've heard...." without a source listed I instantly start thinking its from their cousin who's source is facebook. Alot of pretenders with "inside sources" these days. Theres one in every office.

Last edited:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Noone knows what the cap will be next year. Thats a big factor. Given the current rate that the halves have flown out the door this year I'd suggest that Foran is worth at least 1mil.

This thread is complete eye roll material, everytime there's an "i've heard...." without a source listed I instantly start thinking its from their cousin who's source is facebook. Alot of pretenders with "inside sources" these days. Theres one in every office.
I can tell you that my mail came from word of mouth from someone who has more knowledge about what's going on at the Dogs than anyone other than Des himself. Foran is coming to the Dogs. PS. Never been on FB

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Noone knows what the cap will be next year. Thats a big factor. Given the current rate that the halves have flown out the door this year I'd suggest that Foran is worth at least 1mil. If we get him at all thats great.

On what basis is Foran worth $1m?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you that my mail came from word of mouth from someone who has more knowledge about what's going on at the Dogs than anyone other than Des himself. Foran is coming to the Dogs. PS. Never been on FB
I hope youre right. I hope we sign him. I dont care about the cost personally too much.

It's nothing personal, but you must understand the scepticism from my previous post when literally every man and his dog claims to have the inside scoop. I wasn't singling you out either for the record. I hope your source is correct.

Last edited:

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On what basis is Foran worth $1m?
Players signed recently and the figures reported from the media within the last few weeks. Not "facebook figures". Actual numbers from articles posted.

Milford, 1 mil a season.

Jack Bird, 1 mil a season.

Ben Hunt, 1.2mil a season.

Josh Reynolds, 800k a season.

Widdop, Moses, unlisted by the media. But take a guess given the above. Their managers aren't idiots.

All of those figures are what the media has reported, obviously unsubstantiated but that's all we as fans have to go from.

Also bear in mind that the cap is going up and we don't know what it will be next year, clubs are projecting.

This is what happens when there is a handful of quality halves in the entire competition, a cap going up and every club needing one to stay relevant.

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Players signed recently and the figures reported from the media.

Milford, 1 mil a season.

Jack Bird, 1 mil a season.

Ben Hunt, 1.2mil a season.

Josh Reynolds, 800k a season.

Widdop, Moses, unlisted by the media. But take a guess given the above. Their managers aren't idiots.

All of those figures are what the media has reported, obviously unsubstantiated but that's all we as fans have to go from.

Also bear in mind that the cap is going up and we don't know what it will be next year, clubs are projecting.

This is what happens when there is a handful of quality halves in the entire competition, a cap going up and every club needing one to stay relevant.
I was typing up a very similar post myself lol ... You forgot to mention foran has actually achieved more in his career than any one on that list too.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was typing up a very similar post myself lol ... You forgot to mention foran has actually achieved more in his career than any one on that list too.
The Warriors instantly become relevant as soon as he starts playing. He's a gun player, its hard not to love his game.

You can speculate about his off field issues and his injuries. A healthy Foran on the field absolutely suits our style.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope youre right. I hope we sign him. I dont care about the cost personally too much.

It's nothing personal, but you must understand the scepticism from my previous post when literally every man and his dog claims to have the inside scoop. I wasn't singling you out either for the record. I hope your source is correct.
Absolutely. I thought twice about even mentioning it the other day, but thought it might help. The trouble is though that if you publish who the info came from they lose their jobs and that isn't fair to them. It's the only tip I've posted and most likely won't have anymore as I don't want to compromise him.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Warriors instantly become relevant as soon as he starts playing. He's a gun player, its hard not to love his game.

You can speculate about his off field issues and his injuries. A healthy Foran on the field absolutely suits our style.
His Manly days are over bud

A broken man, mentally and physically

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran way behind the pace tonight

Dogs are kidding themselves if they think we are winning a comp with Foran

We will win a comp with Cronk or Hayne before we win one with Des' love child

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cheers bro thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.