Foran's Bulldogs deal one step closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I got the Eastwood info before the tigers game too.

Lichaa has been one week he's staying next he's going following he's staying etc etc. This one I hear he's doing what hasler wants, He's going but he's doing what hasler wants

NFI what's gonna happen with lichaa

I've also heard we're signing foran for dirt cheap
I heard (from somebody very close to him) he was in discussions with dogs still and hopeful they might agree on something in the next 2 weeks (that was 2 weeks ago) they also said the had a couple of other options with other clubs (didn't say who, might have just been saving face too. Not sure)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Foran hasn't signed yet I'd say he would be a very good chance of signing this weekend considering he's already in Australia and there's no NRL this week....

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fk I reckon at least elaborate
I didnt even see the game but i am going to assume the interview went like this;
Interviewer-"so Kieron, game didnt go to plan, the kangaroos played well?"
Foran-"yes i am really looking forward to playing for the Bulldogs next year"
End of interview....

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jeez some people on here are watching through angry eyes. Foran is having a big dig tonight. He nearly scored himself he has kicked pretty well and his service to the outside men has been on the money. The mistakes made on the Roos line has been by Johnson not Foran.
I don't know what it is like seeing the world through angry eyes but I imagine it would be something like this!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Foran touches the ball more times than both our current halves combined.

Frawley has a nice long pass and Foran with the inside passes, i think they can work well together.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If Foran hasn't signed yet I'd say he would be a very good chance of signing this weekend considering he's already in Australia and there's no NRL this week....
It makes too much good sense for that to happen

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When we start getting rid of some of our players the signings will follow!!! At least that is what I believe will happen.

Reactions: DT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Frawley has a nice long pass and Foran with the inside passes, i think they can work well together.
That isn't actually true lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

I agree with half of this. Foran DOESN'T touch the ball as much as both our halves together, not even close, but he and Frawley could work well together / compliment each other. And if Foran didnt come i dont think a Mbye/Frawley combo would be a disaster and could also work. Id be happy either way. Best part of Foran coming for me would be it would push Mbye to hooker and Lichaa out. Im really not a Lichaa fan lol.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This could potentially be our spine
1 Hayne
6 Foran
7 Frawley
9 Mbye
Who will we potentially lose to make it happen ?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
1 Hayne
6 Foran
7 Frawley
9 Mbye
I dunno..ive gone off hayne. Not at his price anyway.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1 Hayne
6 Foran
7 Frawley
9 Mbye
1. L. Mitchell (Half the price of Hayne) although i think see how Hoppa goes over the next month he was a BEAST last Saturday
6. Foran
7. Frawley
9. Mbye
Just will me amazing having two controlling halves that can kick havent had that since Anasta and Sherwin lol

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. L. Mitchell (Half the price of Hayne) although i think see how Hoppa goes over the next month he was a BEAST last Saturday
6. Foran
7. Frawley
9. Mbye
Just will me amazing having two controlling halves that can kick havent had that since Anasta and Sherwin lol
Unless Hoppa decides to play Sundays I wouldn't want him any where near the team tbh. You either give your all or nothing toward the team. The only reason Hoppa was a BEAST last Saturday is because it wasn't Sunday :grinning:

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone else saw last night but to me foran looked like the only player who wa dangerous out there for the kiwis and especially in the first half when australia was so much over the top of the kiwis

To me it looked like the kiwis couldn't keep up with how quick and direct he plays

Best part of forans play is how direct he plays. Loves to take on the line and pass late. Need to coach around that style and any team will be super dangerous that has him in it

Status
Not open for further replies.