Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of you blokes who took a few potshots at me and were very quick to start throwing insults, have a read above at my post when you signed him last year.

Thats what you call facts, truth and an absolutely prophetic prediction.
This is no insult Slimy I like you and you're right about Foran, you're like the eel-whisperer.

Did your prophecy also forsee Parramatta being dead-last at this stage of the year?

How about the demise of Corey Norman, did you see that coming?

Just wondering as you show such great interest in our club, the poaching of David Klemmer in particular.

You should probably expect a few potshots Slimy, you are technically the enemy and you've slithered into foreign waters.

Last edited:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foz needs to retire from the game, get on some hgh and just let his body heal.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel for the bloke. Im sure his intentions are good. But hes trying to change the flat tire while driving the car. Hes not going to get better with playing, because it beats him up more and its not an ability issue with Foran. If his body was right he would be dramatically better. Hes very Tony Williams like. A lot of money for a player that had been great a few years prior, who never found his old form again. Both ex Manly players, both ex sea eagle Dessie buys.
He is playing injured because the coach wants him to.
That is the bottom line.
He would be better off going into rehab for another month.
Season is done anyway.
If he is at the club for another two seasons, which he is, we have to get him fit enough to run & kick at least.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You still laughing?

You should be crying with the shit Floporan has dished out.

I was wrong, he should've been number 1 on the list
People get things wrong, so what. Well done you ended up being right.

What's really funny is you going back in time to find posts so you can big up yourself lol. You even got one of mine I made a year ago lmao.

Anyway you were right Foran is turd.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People get things wrong, so what. Well done you ended up being right.

What's really funny is you going back in time to find posts so you can big up yourself lol. You even got one of mine I made a year ago lmao.

Anyway you were right Foran is turd.
I didnt bump this thread, so read back a couple of pages to see who bumped the thread.

Whats really funny is you quoting another user, shooting them down on their opinion on foran. You thought you were the smart one and you thought you had the upper hand by taking the piss and trying to degrade anothers opinion.

In future just voice your opinion without quoting another users opinion and you might not turn out to be such a pork chop.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is playing injured because the coach wants him to.
That is the bottom line.
He would be better off going into rehab for another month.
Season is done anyway.
If he is at the club for another two seasons, which he is, we have to get him fit enough to run & kick at least.
The club spent big on a replica Ford XY GT with a blown gearbox and engine. With any car which is down in the dumpsters it can be stripped back and restored back to working order.

The human body when blown, cannot be restored like a vehicle.

We bought a lemon and it needs to be fucked off ASAP at all costs

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Floporan is the worse half to wear a dogs jersey.

**** just like that hasler **** is not and never will be a bulldog

Good riddance to that flog

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Disappointing signing!

The problem is it took far to long to get him here after he turned us down and when he finally did accept his best days were far behind him..

He got his last contract and he unfortunately is the one sitting pretty at the end of the day!! Money wise.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dear Michael Lichaa,

I apologise for calling you the biggest dud in the history of our club.

You are second behind Foran, but a long way off him

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is no insult Slimy I like you and you're right about Foran, you're like the eel-whisperer.

Did your prophecy also forsee Parramatta being dead-last at this stage of the year?

How about the demise of Corey Norman, did you see that coming?

Just wondering as you show such great interest in our club, the poaching of David Klemmer in particular.

You should probably expect a few potshots Slimy, you are technically the enemy and you've slithered into foreign waters.
Spewin i didn't save all the things he told us at the start of the year...
gutherson dally m. Parra minor premiers. Parra premiers. Parra to beat the dogs easy.
Hahahaha. No idea

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the club signing Foran and taking a risk.

What I do have a problem with is the length of his contract. For a guy who was prone to injuries, and with him having little interest elsewhere, we signed him for 4 years. I would have been content if we had just signed him for 2 years to see if he was truly worth the cash or not, especially on the amount we gave him.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the club signing Foran and taking a risk.

What I do have a problem with is the length of his contract. For a guy who was prone to injuries, and with him having little interest elsewhere, we signed him for 4 years. I would have been content if we had just signed him for 2 years to see if he was truly worth the cash or not, especially on the amount we gave him.
We have him for 3 years, that sorta isn't as bad lol

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dib & Desaster era has proven to be the worse recruitment decisions in the history of our club.

The players that were let go, the players that were recruited along with players who wanted to come but were never considered, would be classed as sabotaging the club from an outsiders point of view

Good riddance you cock smokers

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didnt bump this thread, so read back a couple of pages to see who bumped the thread.

Whats really funny is you quoting another user, shooting them down on their opinion on foran. You thought you were the smart one and you thought you had the upper hand by taking the piss and trying to degrade anothers opinion.

In future just voice your opinion without quoting another users opinion and you might not turn out to be such a pork chop.
Yeah nah.

I'll quote what ever I like.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

And youre the one going through MY old comments marking them funny because they turned out wrong.

So I'll quote what ever I like to respond.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And youre the one going through MY old comments marking them funny because they turned out wrong.

So I'll quote what ever I like to respond.
Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.