FORAN TO WIN DALLY M & DOGS TOP 4 2019

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're setting yourself up for disappointment..
You have your blue and white goggles on, its good to be positive but you have to be realistic.
We just dont have the team to do it.
Young team,inexperienced forwards,shit hooker.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the point of supporting a team when you are mostly NEGATIVE?
Okay time to time its normal but really all.o hear is little girls crying and complaining!

GET OVER IT. we are not far from the start of the season. We need to be excited support the team.

I hear often that the MEDIA are on this forum. Well we are giving them ammunition to bag us because we are NEGATIVE. So they laugh at us.

Instead we should be positive. Show them we are strong and nothing can put us down. We stick as one. United for our team and we believe in our club.

Lets be serious. Time to tell them all to Fuck off. Because we are the bulldogs. And we believe and will always love our club even if we dont win every game

Its time guys. Its time.

If its negative say it private. If its positive say it out loud. If our players are reading what the fans are saying on here... how the hell is that motivation for them? When the supporters are bagging and continually criticising them with a never ending story.

We are white - we are blue - we are fucken dynamite!
Yes some of us can be to negative at times, and it to often does rub of on others even on the players, so we should be positive, its just that some on here are also realists. As far as supporting our team, I'll continue to do so even if we win the next 10 spoons.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
blah blah blah ... I just want us to compete for 80 minutes each week. Losing is inevitable, but I want us to really have a crack for 80 minutes each week.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Top 8 possible if things go our way, top 4 no way sorry to say. It's not being negative, it's being realistic.

If Foran plays 15 games it'll be a big achievement for him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gunna be real interesting with a re ignited Foran, a young Lewis hitting his straps and Coggan busting for a turn.
Plenty of people not expecting much but in life you write your own script, don't read whats supposed to happen.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't really think players visit the kennel for a read do you.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve seen some optimistic posts on here before, but this is on another level.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You don't really think players visit the kennel for a read do you.
You’d be surprised.
David staggs wife joined a couple of years back, to make contact with a couple of his fans.
Todd Greenberg had an account on here too.
I’d say most the players are aware of the kennel and browse it from time to time, especially when the club is in the news, but they’d be fucken mad to take any real notice of the gibber that’s said on here.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm convinced that the government needs to start pill testing.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players might not visit our forums, but fans can influence other fans, who sometimes talk to players or air their frustruction to players on the field. IanC was a champion at influencing some on the old now defunct debate page.
I believe that all people should study Psychology, it would be a good defence against been manipulated.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
You’d be surprised.
David staggs wife joined a couple of years back, to make contact with a couple of his fans.
I’d say most the players are aware of the kennel and browse it from time to time, especially when the club is in the news, but they’d be fucken mad to take any real notice of the gibber that’s said on here.
I am surprised. I thought the club would advise its players that The Kennel is full of "niff-nuffs" and to stay away for the benefit of their mental health. That's what Folkesy would say.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surprised. I thought the club would advise its players that The Kennel is full of "niff-nuffs" and to stay away for the benefit of their mental health. That's what Folkesy would say.
Not sure what the club would or should instruct the players to do, see or read, but if something gets into the social media, I wouldn't like to be the one trying to stop it.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’d be surprised.
I don't think too many players would be insecure enough to pay attention to anything on a fan forum.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My prediction is FORAN TO WIN DALLY M
PLAY THE BEST FOOTY OF HIS LIFE.
With our big and mobile forward pack and young energetic back line and with the assistance of THE PRINCE ( LEWIS)
HE will steer our team around.
We will suprise everyone.
We are the dogs of WAR.
Pay is slowly building the team he wants. Got rid of the rubbish including the over rated Klemmer (we did not have to release him especially if Pay thought he was important) and we will be a force to reckon with.
My prediction TOP 4

All i hear is negative and de motivating comments and threads. Hardly any postive.
We must UNITE AND GIVE CONFIDENCE TO OUR TEAM. They need the energy of the supporters. We have the most energetic supporters when we are united.

C'MON! C'MON! C'MON!
Can't wait to see what you say in you next post .........after you've come down,jokes mate love the passion

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Top 8 possible if things go our way, top 4 no way sorry to say. It's not being negative, it's being realistic.

If Foran plays 15 games it'll be a big achievement for him.
If foran plays 15 games the bulldogs medical staff will all get the Albert Einstein world award for medical science

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’d be surprised.
Greg Eastwood's something came on here just to yell at me once.