FORAN TO WIN DALLY M & DOGS TOP 4 2019

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My prediction is FORAN TO WIN DALLY M
PLAY THE BEST FOOTY OF HIS LIFE.
With our big and mobile forward pack and young energetic back line and with the assistance of THE PRINCE ( LEWIS)
HE will steer our team around.
We will suprise everyone.
We are the dogs of WAR.
Pay is slowly building the team he wants. Got rid of the rubbish including the over rated Klemmer (we did not have to release him especially if Pay thought he was important) and we will be a force to reckon with.
My prediction TOP 4

All i hear is negative and de motivating comments and threads. Hardly any postive.
We must UNITE AND GIVE CONFIDENCE TO OUR TEAM. They need the energy of the supporters. We have the most energetic supporters when we are united.

C'MON! C'MON! C'MON!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With our big and mobile forward pack and young energetic back line and with the assistance of THE PRINCE ( LEWIS)
We are the dogs of WAR.
Pay is slowly building the team he wants. Got rid of the rubbish including the over rated Klemmer (we did not have to release him especially if Pay thought he was important) and we will be a force to reckon with.
My prediction TOP 4

All i hear is negative and de motivating comments and threads. Hardly any postive.
We must UNITE AND GIVE CONFIDENCE TO OUR TEAM. They need the energy of the supporters. We have the most energetic supporters when we are united.

C'MON! C'MON! C'MON!
Love the passion and enthusiasm bud, while we're at it can we resurrect David Bowie, Jim Morrison and Bill Paxton from the grave?

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What is the point of supporting a team when you are mostly NEGATIVE?
Okay time to time its normal but really all.o hear is little girls crying and complaining!

GET OVER IT. we are not far from the start of the season. We need to be excited support the team.

I hear often that the MEDIA are on this forum. Well we are giving them ammunition to bag us because we are NEGATIVE. So they laugh at us.

Instead we should be positive. Show them we are strong and nothing can put us down. We stick as one. United for our team and we believe in our club.

Lets be serious. Time to tell them all to Fuck off. Because we are the bulldogs. And we believe and will always love our club even if we dont win every game

Its time guys. Its time.

If its negative say it private. If its positive say it out loud. If our players are reading what the fans are saying on here... how the hell is that motivation for them? When the supporters are bagging and continually criticising them with a never ending story.

We are white - we are blue - we are fucken dynamite!

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope you are right mate. It is not impossible. After all some nurse won over 100 million on Powerball! Crazier things have happened. All we want is Foran to stay in one piece while playing the best football in his life. And while that is happening have a pile of rookies showing skills that would get them a SOO jersey. All doable and I would argue better odds than winning 100 million on Powerball

Reactions: jof

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are the dogs of WAR.
My prediction TOP 4

C'MON! C'MON! C'MON!
Yeah boys..

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are the dogs of WAR.
My prediction TOP 4

C'MON! C'MON! C'MON!
I think you may be onto something, I think if we play to our potential the dogs will be the surprise packet of the season and end up in the top 5-6 for sure.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he might've stuck a crayon into his nose and it got lodged in his brain?
That happened to my mate. He became really intelligent and he got along great with his daughter.

PS: a moron says "what"...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are definitely not top four quality, there are heaps of teams with better rosters than ours (Roosters,Broncos,Storm,Cowboys,Souths,Sharks. Im not being negative but more realistic. However I'm hopeful we can make the top 8. Foran is definitely the key for us. I hold onto some hope he may fire this year but the odds are against him.....but I just can't remember too many players who turnedvback the clock after reaching his peak 6-7 years ago ? Minichielo?

A

Alexander the Great

We are the dogs of WAR.
My prediction TOP 4

C'MON! C'MON! C'MON!
I'm with you brother. Its us against the world this year. We have a point to prove. Napa will tear ***** apart. Cant wait.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm hopeful that we have some early confidence building wins that both make our opponents nervous and give the youngsters the confidence to keep throwing everything into the season. There's no reason why we can't make this a season to remember. I agree with Mike z that the negativity helps nobody. I will forgive the side for having flaws as long as they fight with pride and passion.

The last time I walked away before the fat lady had sung was back when we overcame a massive deficit to level with Parramatta in the last 18 minutes then smashed them in extra time. That finals series was special to me and I hope the team this year can show that never say die attitude. We as fans shouldn't be writing them off before they lace up a boot.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be a sarcastic opening to this thread... then I realised drugs came into play

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow... haha that’s a BIG courageous call..!!!

But I will bite (pun intended) I don’t believe it ... however I hope your right mate, be an even greater year for us if it plays out that way.

GO DOGGS!!