News Foran. Canterbury bulldogs withdraw offer.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett never played Walker at 5/8 though that was a classic Des move. Manufacture a player into a position.

Barrett had Green & DCE as the halves.

Walker at centre is a better option that anything we have now. Having said that I'd rather not get any backs from Manly rather a couple of their forwards.
That’s actually not true mate. When Green left Barrett played Walker at 5/8th which he had played in his juniors I believe.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLLL YES that is correct. Murdering tranny sibling
If officials think this will fly no worries, then they arent reading the room.

Bankstown isnt newtown.

Our core supporter base is islamic or migrant wog families, and some blue collar aussies im sure.

Just hearing that stuff in the news, at no fault to dylan himself, is going to either make the area not take the club seriously, dissaprove, angry, or just add to the circus that is the club atm. Bad image by association.

Bankstown wants images of rocky, rambo, Terry Lamb, Abu Azrael, ivan Drago, scarface....

Not Dr Frankenfurter or caitlin jenner.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s actually not true mate. When Green left Barrett played Walker at 5/8th which he had played in his juniors I believe.
He had him in the centres then Croker done his knee, he moved Walker to 5/8.

Walker is nothing more than a running 5/8 he doesn't take any pressure off the halfback in terms of his kicking game. If Barrett signs him to play 5/8 that would be a huge red flag.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He had him in the centres then Croker done his knee, he moved Walker to 5/8.

Walker is nothing more than a running 5/8 he doesn't take any pressure off the halfback in terms of his kicking game. If Barrett signs him to play 5/8 that would be a huge red flag.
I’m not a fan either mate totally agree. Was just pointing out it was not Dessie’s idea to put him at 6 it has been more so due to injuries. Des wants to let him go is what I’m hearing. If we go with a running 5/8th I’d rather give our own Averillo a go. Just my thoughts.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are we making the assumption Barrett is interested in him as a 5/8?
Possibly they want him as a centre?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would the Dogs sign Walker so that Manly can sign Foran?

It’s not like we need to get Foran off our books for next year. He’s off contract, and I’m sure as far as the club is concerned, Foran is on his own finding a new club.
Don't forget if we sign Walker we also get the problems with his brother sister!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Sister of league star charged with boyfriend’s manslaughter
THE sister of Manly rugby league star Dylan Walker has been charged with manslaughter after the death of her boyfriend, 51.

JADE Walker, the sister of Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan Walker, has faced court charged with the manslaughter of her 51-year-old boyfriend.

Police were called to a home in Brighton Le Sands in Sydney’s south early on Sunday morning and found Gilbert Caetano unconscious.
Paramedics tried to revive Mr Caetano, but he died at the scene.
Ms Walker, 31, was arrested at the home and later charged with manslaughter and one count of entering a dwelling with intent.
She appeared in Sutherland Local Court on Monday on both charges.

Ms Walker did not apply for bail at Sutherland Local Court on Monday, and it was formally refused.

She is due to face court via audio visual link next Monday.

Ms Walker described herself as transgender on her Instagram account.

The Sea Eagles said they were supporting the Australian and NSW Origin representative player and his family.

“Given the serious nature of the charges before the court and the need to let due legal process unfold, neither Dylan or the club will be making any further public comment,” the club said in a statement on Monday.

1599045152696.png

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
For everyone saying Foran is delusional for wanting 3 years, just remember that people said he was delusional for aiming to get back from that ankle injury last year in six weeks, and he did it, and then people said he was delusional saying he would play this season after the shoulder injury playing for NZ, and yet here we are.

I'm not saying Foran should get 3 years, or that he can play another 3 years. But it is interesting that Foran has said stuff before and been called delusional, and yet he proved himself. I wouldn't put it past him doing it again, he is that competitive and professional.
are you sure you aren't making up that people said he was delusional previously?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Manslaughter charge dropped against NRL star Dylan Walker’s sister

JADE Walker, the sister of NRL Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan Walker, has had a manslaughter charge over the death of her 51-year-old boyfriend dropped.

The 31-year-old also had a charge of aggravated enter dwelling with intent withdrawn and both charges formally dismissed with no conviction recorded.
Prosecutors did not oppose the withdrawal of both charges during a court hearing in Sydney today before Deputy Chief NSW Magistrate Michael Allen.
Dressed all in black with her long hair drawn up, Ms Walker appeared briefly in Downing Centre Local Court with her lawyer Brenda Duchen.
Ms Walker had been charged with the manslaughter of her partner, 51-year-old panel beater Gilbert Caetano, more than three months ago.
On May 20 this year, police were called to a home in Brighton Le Sands in Sydney’s south and found Mr Caetano unresponsive.

Paramedics tried to revive him, but he died at the scene.

Ms Walker, 31, was arrested at the home, charged with manslaughter and granted bail on strict conditions, including to refrain from drinking alcohol.

Ms Walker has previously described herself as transgender on her Instagram account.

Following Mr Caetano’s death, his daughter Jessica Caetano described her father as a “fun. loving and caring person”.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our halves next year are Green/Walker and we sign a 9 and fullback like Staines, we suddenly look a much better side

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see the percentage of players the media has linked to us over the last two years. I think it'd be getting towards 40% of the NRL. I find it a mixture of annoying and amusing to see how opinions fall on them and the way people apply their own biases to their reception of rumours of a potential signing (eg club is shit sack board etc). You always see a portion of people who detest the idea, some who love the idea and people like me who I'll class as the pinch of salt crew (basically those who think most of the stories would be listed as fiction at a bookstore).

I've got a feeling that it's going to feel like a long offseason.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was very disappointed with foran against the warriors and then against Canberra.

Before game and during first half pumping his team mates, constant talking, revving them up.

At halftime in the sheds, couldn't get a word out of him, same in the 2nd half Mr mute

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was very disappointed with foran against the warriors and then against Canberra.

Before game and during first half pumping his team mates, constant talking, revving them up.

At halftime in the sheds, couldn't get a word out of him, same in the 2nd half Mr mute
Got any mail Teddy?