Foran back vs Manly Triple M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why the heck would you want to bring back Foran against an already under strength team and risk further injury. We can win without him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Napa was reported as injured on the week 8th April, with the injury that weekend.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/04/08/napa-sidelined-with-ankle-injury/

Bulldogs medical staff stated 5-6 weeks after scans.

Today is literally 3 weeks since that was reported. Foran injured a week earlier.

Cannot see either being remotely close to fit.

If someone wants to confirm there is an open members training session this afternoon 4PM - 6PM at Belmore.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Napa was reported as injured on the week 8th April, with the injury that weekend.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/04/08/napa-sidelined-with-ankle-injury/

Bulldogs medical staff stated 5-6 weeks after scans.

Today is literally 3 weeks since that was reported. Foran injured a week earlier.

Cannot see either being remotely close to fit.

If someone wants to confirm there is an open members training session this afternoon 4PM - 6PM at Belmore.
Even a 1980 Chinese doping program could not heal injuries as quick as these reports claim

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its a video of this arvos training session, Foran doing running and tackling pads
Thanks mate. Looks like they’re going to play! I guess the final hurdle is seeing how they pull up tomorrow from it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Closed Groups on Facebook are fucking gay. Like gossip squads at school.

They'd be back into weight bearing / rehab training and that's about it. I don't see Tony Ayoub as a liar, he's pretty honest and upfront with things.

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...-foran-toomaga-katoa-crichton-wakeham.112479/
Apr 16, 2019

Dylan Napa
- Doing really well. Chomping at the bit to get back. Have to bide time. Eager to get back out there. Need to be cautious weight bearing.
Kieran Foran - Doing really well. Chomping at the bit to get back. Have to bide time. Starting partial weight bearing this week. About 2 weeks away from full weight bearing. 8-10 weeks away (rather than 10-12 weeks).

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

They'd be back into weight bearing / rehab training and that's about it. I don't see Tony Ayoub as a liar, he's pretty honest and upfront with things.

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...-foran-toomaga-katoa-crichton-wakeham.112479/
Apr 16, 2019

Dylan Napa
- Doing really well. Chomping at the bit to get back. Have to bide time. Eager to get back out there. Need to be cautious weight bearing.
Kieran Foran - Doing really well. Chomping at the bit to get back. Have to bide time. Starting partial weight bearing this week. About 2 weeks away from full weight bearing. 8-10 weeks away (rather than 10-12 weeks).
Ayoub isn’t going to go into absolute detail on times back and those are always estimates anyway. It’s pretty obvious from those photos they are a chance of playing as they are training in a ballwork session and not wearing no contact singlets.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ayoub isn’t going to go into absolute detail on times back and those are always estimates anyway. It’s pretty obvious from those photos they are a chance of playing as they are training in a ballwork session and not wearing no contact singlets.
Foz in particular would be keen to beat his old club and coach at a ground where he’s had great memories

Napa will nullify the likes of Taupau

If we get parity up front we will win this game

Plus if we don’t get G Sutton

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Looks like they’re going to play! I guess the final hurdle is seeing how they pull up tomorrow from it.

Apr 16, 2019

Dylan Napa

Only way i could post video see twitter

https://twitter.com/bulldogsgetu/status/1122793094364057600?s=19

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess we'll all find out tomorrow 4pm

My guess is napa yes foran no

They won't risk foran

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Being foot injuries they wouldn't be worried about no contact though would they?

I guess we'll know tomorrow afternoon when the teams are named (unless Pay does a Dessie Smokescreen special).

Would be a miraculous recovery if Foran came back, given he had surgery less than a month ago on the ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.