"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What the fuck is a shotput in relation to this subject? Do they yank them out of the womb and see how far they can hurl them or do they throw small but heavy cylinders of lead at them to kill them. Real question. I’ve never heard the term..
They throw them for sport....at the Farmer's Olympics.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And to kick off this new thread, something for the schnitzel lovers out there, yes yes I know, the humble schnity is considered by many to be nothing less than the crass and syphilitic bastard son of the devil; but come onnnn who doesn't love em?!
What you see here in all their lemon herbed, panko crumbed and shallow pan-fried splendor is chicken, beef, pork, and eggplant Schnitzel à la Grunthos to be served with a spinach and mixed veg mashed potato.
Coronary heart disease never tasted sooo goood!
I hate schnitzels. It's just any type of meat about to go off, that they put bread crumbs around & charge you an arm & leg.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I hate schnitzels. It's just any type of meat about to go off, that they put bread crumbs around & charge you an arm & leg.
Veal schnitzel with a home made mash and sauerkraut is awesome. But the only place I can find does veal is Lamonicas IGA Haberfield but boy are they great. Your fridge smells like garlic but in a good way for a week after.

I know a few butchers and they have confirmed never get pre crumbed lamb cutlets from a butcher get un crumbed and crum them yourself because the butcher is just trying to disguise meat on its way out.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
First run schoolies
Peel and eat
View attachment 60116
I love fresh prawns but my thing with them is pealing them.

I reckon I have an unusually strong hatred for it.

the three things I really really hate doing is:

Hanging out washing
Cleaning Kitty Litter
Pealing prawns

I’ll happily do my tax returns whilst I saw off my leg whilst watching an episode of Ellen while changing a shitty nappy but those three things above I fucking FUCKING despise doing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hanging out washing
Cleaning Kitty Litter
Pealing prawns

I’ll happily do my tax returns whilst I saw off my leg whilst watching an episode of Ellen while changing a shitty nappy but those three things above I fucking FUCKING despise doing.
You got to earn the prawn ,like a pistachio, schoolies are small so you gots to peel a shit ton but the sweetness reward is worth it

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You got to earn the prawn ,like a pistachio, schoolies are small so you gots to peel a shit ton but the sweetness reward is worth it
It’s funny my missus is good with my three hatreds. I’ll cook I’ll clean I’ll fucking do the groceries I’ll do every other life admin thing that needs to be done no complaining no dramas but we get a bag of prawns from the fish markets or it’s time to hang out washing or change the kitty litter I’ll start to do it because I’m a good guy but she is like nah nah I’ll do it. I appreciate that.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a Michelin Chef on my BBQ, so you'll all have to wait till I peel the cover off it for this summer. I grow, pickle and BBQ beetroot, whole fish, pancakes, bananas, and the usual nosh.

A recipe to try, boiled pasta (small shell is the best) and ice cream. Boil it, drain it, dump it on the ice cream while it's still hot and chow down.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hanging out washing
Cleaning Kitty Litter
Pealing prawns

Think the neighbours are sick of me, when I have to do the kitty litter, screaming how much shit can one cat have in their body.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Think the neighbours are sick of me, when I have to do the kitty litter, screaming how much shit can one cat have in their body.
I just showed my missus this and said Fucking see see look I’m not the only one. I don’t know how many times I’ve said that word for word. How much shit does this shitty little shit head cat have in it…