Folau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is there so much hate for Folou here, yes the Broncos might be over paying him but he is still a very good player.

I also find it ammusing people on this forum like to twist stats to favour them all the time. Last week when someone brought up the fact Ennis had such bad defense everyone was quick to dismiss it, yet everyone here points to Folou's defense every week. What we have to remember is that he is only 20years old still, he is going to be a very good player when he gets older.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who deny's Ennis has sht defence at times?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I say double his salary to around 800k and think the Broncos should get rid of six more players they need or should keep to do so.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol...anyone can look good against THAT NSW team rofl...

I'm pretty darn sure the Storm, Broncos and Bulldogs could've beaten the rabble that was the NSW team.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is there so much hate for Folou here, yes the Broncos might be over paying him but he is still a very good player.

I also find it ammusing people on this forum like to twist stats to favour them all the time. Last week when someone brought up the fact Ennis had such bad defense everyone was quick to dismiss it, yet everyone here points to Folou's defense every week. What we have to remember is that he is only 20years old still, he is going to be a very good player when he gets older.
well said.. i dont know why there is so much hate for folau :sleepy:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Top post

KE has MILF issues, hence the hate.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's this "He will get better when he's older" crap?

One week we're blowing our load at how high he can jump and the next week he still needs time to develop?

Brisbane got conned BIG time. For someone who is one massive money, he offers little in return IMO.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
folau played 13 games for brisbane this season, scored 11trys,, from memory he scored 4 in one game and 2 in 2 games so thats about 8 in 3 games.

for the amount of $$$$$$$$ he is on and the reasoning brisbane payed so much for him was his line attacking abilitys they might not have made a good judgement in investing so healily on one player.
folau could still deliver, and live up to his potential, or the best might have been seen already

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
some people are just bitter that they will never earn what folau is on in their life time.:grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
some people are just bitter that they will never earn what folau is on in their life time.:grinning:
If that was aimed at me, try again you cock sucker. Property developer and REA since 1972.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahaha 44-22 hahaha

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha thanks for 98 & 06 u wooden spoonerz lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
haha thanks for 98 & 06 u wooden spoonerz lol
Welcome to 2009 where you inbred cnts are paying half a million for a winger that has had 10 trys scored down his wing in 2 games and where your team has had their asses, and your dad's/brother's ass, handed to you by Melbourne, Bulldogs and Cronulla. Enjoy.

Since 1972? FFS Andrew are you that old :p
Hahahaha. No but my old man is. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.