Folau set to join GWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
The only reason they signed him is to try and convert Polynesian players to AFL. Kevin Sheedy admitted that was a reason they went after him on 7pm project.

I worry more about kids starting to play gayfl then i do about league fans actually starting to watch this stupid excuse for a sport

Sheedy also thinks it will only take 12 months to make him a really good AFL player. How much skill can the sport possibly have if it takes 12 months to get really good at it?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Good Lordie it's Nicky !!!
Where have thy been ???
And/Or why haven't I noticed ???

Back to topic : (a) Polynesians dont strike me as the endurance types and (b) $1 million to practice AFL skills for a year ... Izy won the lotto, and it seems Sheedy has more money than sense !

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Most young guys like to play league to take out their aggression and run and tackle hard. If they want to be blouses they are more than welcome to play afl. Have you seen the fights they have in that game, its freeken hillarious

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Where have thy been ???

Back to topic : (a) Polynesians dont strike me as the endurance types and (b) $1 million to practice AFL skills for a year ... Izy won the lotto, and it seems Sheedy has more money than sense !
lol i have not been on the Kennel.. I have been at a lot of dogs games though sadly.. only for the surprisingly good company :p

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
lol i have not been on the Kennel.. I have been at a lot of dogs games though sadly.. only for the surprisingly good company :p
*gasps in horror*

Dont let your mates hear you say that too loud .... it'll demystify the theory about us being thugs !!!

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Where have thy been ???

agreed

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Most young guys like to play league to take out their aggression and run and tackle hard. If they want to be blouses they are more than welcome to play afl. Have you seen the fights they have in that game, its freeken hillarious
They get in trouble for bumping into people. I can't handle it, SO SOFT. The fact they are starting a war makes me hate them more.

I REFUSE to go to or watch a SINGLE AFL game. They can go get stuffed. They are trying to get rid of league. They have no interest in co-existence like they claim.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
QLD selectors said they won't pick Folau and have hinted that they will pick Tate over Tuqiri because Tuqiri hasn't been loyal to the game.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
So what is Fallow going to do next year?
Play in the VFL competition (reserve comp to the AFL)

Players like Goodes, Ablett Jnr, Franklin, Brown, etc would be fuming to see another leaguie enter their code be paid big bucks

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
QLD selectors said they won't pick Folau and have hinted that they will pick Tate over Tuqiri because Tuqiri hasn't been loyal to the game.
Brad Thorn wasn't loyal to the game or the country.

QLD pick the best players available. ATM Tuqiri > Tate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Such a cruel cruel joke..

Folau is going to **** bricks when he realises where "Greater Western Sydney" is based.

Nothing great about it at all.. though he is technically smack bang in the centre of Polywood, so should fit in well around here.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
He comes from Min-O Mister-I .....

With this new salary he could probably buy the whole street he grew up on !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
lmfao .. didn't realise that...

On his salary he could buy the entire suburb. Ahh well being a Queenslander he'd want to hope no one would recognise him around Blacktown ... "Ay you c... Aren't you that Follow Poofter or whatever ya name is... farkn NSW Rules ya farkn FARK!"

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
The only reason they signed him is to try and convert Polynesian players to AFL. Kevin Sheedy admitted that was a reason they went after him on 7pm project.

I worry more about kids starting to play gayfl then i do about league fans actually starting to watch this stupid excuse for a sport

Sheedy also thinks it will only take 12 months to make him a really good AFL player. How much skill can the sport possibly have if it takes 12 months to get really good at it?
sheedy is known to think outside the square... if he thinks that signing folau will persuade polys to play the Jumping Fairy League then he is kidding himself.

Where have thy been ???

Dont you mean Demitriou? $200m investment to the Gay Western Sydney team says a lot about this imo

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
now gatoraide have two afl plays and no nrl players lol

Status
Not open for further replies.