Official Flanno senior is Dragons new head coach

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally think a coach who forced his younger players to take PEDs or they would lose their spot shouldn’t have a place in professional sport but what do I know.
I'll bet if you checked your BFF, girlfriend, wife, mistress, concubine, daughter or other significant female she will have peptides in her makeup routine.

Always a Bulldog

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll bet if you checked your BFF, girlfriend, wife, mistress, concubine, daughter or other significant female she will have peptides in her makeup routine.

Always a Bulldog
It’s more the implication he forced younger players into the unknown with threats of losing their positions.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s more the implication he forced younger players into the unknown with threats of losing their positions.
Danks was the real villain and it wasn't just Flanagan that he conned into believing that "his supplements" were legal. He did the same at Manly for 5 years, plus Essenden and the Suns.

Always a Bulldog

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Danks was the real villain and it wasn't just Flanagan that he conned into believing that "his supplements" were legal. He did the same at Manly for 5 years, plus Essenden and the Suns.

Always a Bulldog
I was friends with Nathan Gardner at the time. Flanagan and Gallen told the young players to take it or don’t worry about First Grade. If they were cyclists they would have 8 year to life bans. You can’t have leaders like that in the game, wish we coached us haha

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was friends with Nathan Gardner at the time. Flanagan and Gallen told the young players to take it or don’t worry about First Grade. If they were cyclists they would have 8 year to life bans. You can’t have leaders like that in the game, wish we coached us haha
So dumb from Gallen just pushing the company line, and Flanno was the pseudo CEO so ran the whole show