News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow - has Buzz just Punk’d this forum into oblivion?
Since I joined this site in 2016, I’ve seen nothing but anti sentimism directed to the media.
But now all of a sudden the forum is collectively believing this Jewish journalist who actually has a rep for lying

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Since I joined this site in 2016, I’ve seen nothing but anti sentimism directed to the media.
But now all of a sudden the forum is collectively believing this Jewish journalist who actually has a rep for lying
Still a better rep than you Apu the wanna be

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You got to be Joking! that meat head troll is still at it, and he'll never change, he is a prime example " if your born stupid you can't die smart " NO! I don't think to many of us will forgive or forget what that fucking smug, slug faced troll has put us through and how he has rubbished our club and our players for the sake of his ridiculous quota, let him burn in hell.
View attachment 69723
Forgive or forget what he put us through? In an online sports forum? Right? And u know for the last few years rubbishing our players isn't that bad a thing, coz most of them have been rubbish.

Yet this is your response. Ok. Think you and others are way to invested in this mate. Not healthy for you.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got to be Joking! that meat head troll is still at it, and he'll never change, he is a prime example " if your born stupid you can't die smart " NO! I don't think to many of us will forgive or forget what that fucking smug, slug faced troll has put us through and how he has rubbished our club and our players for the sake of his ridiculous quota, let him burn in hell.
View attachment 69723
Daddy chill

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even the Manly site is going apesh!t, so there must be some substance to the story.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How funny is it that manly fans losing their shit thinking he’s becoming their problem. Maybe Failagain can get over their forum to convince them differently [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If a journalist, who just happens to be Jewish, is the absolute bottom of the birdcage as a journalist, it is hardly anti-semitic (or even anti-sentimic) to criticize his work.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Drunkfeild got the details of the story wrong, perhaps it was meant to be....

Kyle Flanagan to join the Dragons in 2024 to play under new Dragons Head Coach & Father Shane who just inked a 3 year deal.
Shane see's Kyle as the perfect replacement for outgoing halfback Ben Hunt who will join the Bulldogs in 2024 on a 2 year deal.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a week! We drop the spud and get rid of the hack!

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be glad to see the back of him but fully expect him to score a triple against us first opportunity he gets.

A small price to pay.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not named in Reserves...

Screenshot_20230430_120455_DuckDuckGo.jpg
EDIT: might not be updated as I just noticed Hughes and Edwards are named