News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, the Dogfather, Don Gustavo, made him an offer he couldn't refuse...

Run back to daddy or rot in reserves.

It's actually better he fucked off asap so he doesn't pollute our high flying reserves.
He no doubt would have been told that he's not in our future plans. Gus would have set it up with manly for sure. Love it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Played poorly all season, gets dropped and immediately seeks to change clubs. Strong insight into why he will never make it as an NRL player. He will suit a manly jumper the fkn clown. Disgrace that he played so many games for us. Wonder what Gus has planned
In his defence negotiations may have been in the works before he was dropped this week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol. 10 minutes ago I sent a text message to a Manly friend asking who's the shitter player, Cooper Johns or Kyle Flanagan?

I just saw this thread and can't stop laughing.....
I credit you for this move...

Bravo!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Have fun boys....
Their disappointment will be priceless...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Christmas has come early if true, so if I have got this right, flanno got to be himself under cc, and the real flanno showed he’s not up to nrl standards, so I guess the halfback with no kicking game, passing game, no direction, no running game finally stood up? Well according to his only fan… thanks for all the defensive stuff flanno and that one game against Newcastle last year….can’t remember the fans name, can you guys? But he did repeatedly tell us all about that one Newcastle game and all that defensive masterclass this guy did. Fark I can’t remember his name……he did such a good job of remembering those two points of flanno’s career..
That knights game was 2021 [emoji23] round one