News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope this is true, like CC said in his presser, Flanagan's effort has never been in question, he just has parts of his game that need work.
Fingers crossed for Flanno that the master coach Siebold, Daddy and DCE can unlock his true ability... Good luck to him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok… Gus is surely making moves for this season. You don’t release Flanagan, Davey and Clarke for nothing. Here’s hoping it’s Ben hunt to us haha.
I started the rumour yesterday bro. Waiting for the media vultures to run with it. Lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I started the rumour yesterday bro. Waiting for the media vultures to run with it. Lol
Find it hard to see it happening, if we beat them tomorrow then maybe cos griffin might be on the chopping block

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good ridence and the worst of luck, this is what happens to kids that get special favours all their life, and to the dribblers on here wishing him luck, give yourselves an uppercut, why should a young up and comer be blocked by this useless piece of crap.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being serious for a second, I have no hate for Flanno. It’s just funny if he really is heading to Manly.

He does his best when on the field and if the coaches pick him, it’s not his fault he’s in the team. But if this is how it looks, that he has wanted to leave the minute he was dropped, then good riddance tbh. We’d end up like Tigers with Brooks. You just have to make the call and it’s not even a difficult one. Kyle tries hard and can defend, but he literally has done almost nothing this season towards scoring points.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This is the worst news I've heard all day.

We now do not have a high level barista in the squad. The face sculpted Floppacino was a master piece of brew temp, understanding the bean and a beautiful balance between the americano and the flat. Plus his coffee art skills were second to none.

Tough to replace that level of brilliance. Gus - if you're reading - get on the barista circuit now and find a quality replacement.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good ridence and the worst of luck, this is what happens to kids that get special favours all their life, and to the dribblers on here wishing him luck, give yourselves an uppercut, why should a young up and comer be blocked by this useless piece of crap.
Blame the coaches that pick him, not the player.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha, never know bro. I’ll help you further.

An article about Hunt rejecting Gould came out. Hunt has been vocal about his teammates all season. He is on big money and I reckon the Dragons may feel he is worth letting go as they have Suillivan and Amone. Now Gus is opening up top 30 spots by releasing Davey, Clarke and Flanagan (rumoured). Watch this space…