Flange Snr

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Lol get fucked, if we get hunt it’s all bulldog baby
Mate - we're 1-0 down. I only have one more game where I can put shit on ya. After that - hiding.

I'd rather not pay overs for Hunt and be in the same boat in 2 years when his 6" legs finally erode. Get some young blood and set us up for the next 10.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate - we're 1-0 down. I only have one more game where I can put shit on ya. After that - hiding.

I'd rather not pay overs for Hunt and be in the same boat in 2 years when his 6" legs finally erode. Get some young blood and set us up for the next 10.
Yeah I hear what you’re saying but we need some experience in our halves, his game management would benefit our entire side but more importantly burton would benefit the most.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeah I hear what you’re saying but we need some experience in our halves, his game management would benefit our entire side but more importantly burton would benefit the most.
You hear what I'm saying? Then you acknowledge being a dumb queenslander :innocent:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck yeah. We'll kick your ass. We have a top notch team coached by an excellent coach in Fittler who.....

Nevermind. :upset:
I can’t wait to see how he manages the Cleary situation, some serious earthing going on over the next week :laughing:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I hope he gets the Dragons job, we’ll kill two birds with one stone Jnr to Dragqueens and Hunt to the dogs.
Hunt would be a backwards move for us. He’ll take us to 11th then retire then we’ll be back to yr 1 of the rebuild :tired:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but Spud Carroll would agree.

Remember pissing myself at that. That moment in your life when you think your Tommy and find out your Preston Campbell. Gold.
Jamie Goddard could throw hands and was as tough as they come poor old Joey should have done some homework :laughing: