Flanagun 1, pinko commie Stalinist’s 0, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s me again, La familiars… the kennel’s premium content provider back once more to boost the value of this piece of online real estate.

I noted with some dismay that my previous post about the Okunbeast’s likely return to first grade has been removed. The justification given for this Stalinesque act of censorship was that the source cited was the Bulldogs 4 Lyf Facebook page, even though the post was obviously copy pasted from a legitimate news article.

So the ‘gun thought he would don the pipe and detective hat once more, and with a small amount of digging, he has been able to uncover the very legitimate Sydney Morning Herald article from which the content was Copy pasted. Also worth noting that Perham is set to take the fullback slot from Averillo.

In summary, my post was taken down in error, because it was a talking point sourced from a legitimate news source, and therefore a legitimate piece of Bulldogs related discussion.

Make no mistake, Fam… the prospect of Okunbor returning to first grade is as legitimate as it is exciting.

No need to apologise, mods. Everybody makes mistakes.

https://amp.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ci...-to-open-bulldogs-season-20230123-p5cevm.html

7134972D-E7C3-46C4-825A-7882F50EBA21.jpeg

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
1 Perham
2 Kiraz
3 Averillo
4 Alamoti
5 Addo-Carr

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbor will be plying his trade in NSW Cup where he belongs. Not sure we need multiple threads on a throw away line by a hack journalist

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Okunbor will be plying his trade in NSW Cup where he belongs. Not sure we need multiple threads on a throw away line by a hack journalist
I agree… one thread would have sufficed. It’s a shame mods saw fit to close the previous thread, or I wouldn’t have felt compelled to make a second!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
seriously u should be banned from making threads on here
Why should the Kennel’s premium content creator be thread banned? Go back to pinko commie Stalinist Russia, comrade! I think you might be more comfortable with the way they do things there.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why should the Kennel’s premium content creator be thread banned? Go back to pinko commie Stalinist Russia, comrade! I think you might be more comfortable with the way they do things there.
fuck Russia

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So far Flanagun has been braindead in attack, lets hope he becomes that little trouble maker with the ball.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everything you do on here is cringe

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we just set Flanagun and Nasheed up in real life so they can fuck each other's brains out constantly and do something productive with their time?

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanagun you wouldn’t like the result if this Forum was run as a Democracy.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Can we just set Flanagun and Nasheed up in real life so they can fuck each other's brains out constantly and do something productive with their time?
Thanks for ruining my night. Now I'm gunna spend all night thinking who's the bottom. urk...

Status
Not open for further replies.