Flanagone....

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skill wise he isnt there yet but he is enthusiastic and hustles. He would make it as a 7 but needs to go to England for 2 yrs and develop his game without the scrutiny. He has the ability to play direct but hasn't got the balls skills to polish his game (yet).
The reality is he is not up to NRL standard HB. More then 70 first grade games and he still doesn't have the fundamentals.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Better get a welfare check on @Flanagun, his boy just gave our coach a massive wrap with absolutely no need or reason too. So who’s the next player you’re going to champion? and make yourself look like a fucking idiot, yet again.
Oh no! Flano said he learnt from Ciraldope. I have been wrong all along… the team not wanting to play for him, the leaking points at a ridiculous rate, the ADD team changes, they all count for naught… he really is a super coach.

Flano is classy, Ciraldope is a flop and you are and always will be an Elmer, my friend.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bahaha now I can’t wait to see the Dragons supporter on the Kennel podcast try and justify this signing!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Kyle has gone about things with dignity and professionalism esspecially after being dropped and worked his way into the team at times and admitingly was one of the best for us when he did come on. We gave him some shit on here at times but I applaud his attitude in dealing with what the Kennel threw at him lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish him all the best, has more evolving to do in attack but stood up pretty good in defence, will become the player he was meant to be.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good luck to Flanno.

Although he shit me to tears when he was our number 7, he just didn't have the skill set required as a 7 at NRL level

But he had plenty of ticker and for the most part was defensively sound and he can't be accused of not putting in full effort each time he took the field and sounds like he was a hard worker off the field as well

For that I respect him and hope he kicks on at the Saints

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no! Flano said he learnt from Ciraldope. I have been wrong all along… the team not wanting to play for him, the leaking points at a ridiculous rate, the ADD team changes, they all count for naught… he really is a super coach.

Flano is classy, Ciraldope is a flop and you are and always will be an Elmer, my friend.
If your waiting for flamingo to be a premeriship winning FB I would'nt hold my breath.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your waiting for flamingo to be a premeriship winning FB I would'nt hold my breath.
Or perhaps he should, so he faints, jogs his noggin, and the reset brings back utility half.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did we seriously pay Flanagan $600k…
Cut in half: Details of Flanagan’s new Dragons’ contract revealed
He makes the move to the Dragons in 2024.
The Kyle Flanagan has reportedly taken a large pay cut to join the St George Illawarra Dragons in 2024.

Flanagan, who has yo-yoed his way in and out of first-grade during his time at the Canterbury Bulldogs in recent seasons following stints at both the Cronulla Sharks and Sydney Roosters, was on around $600,000 during the final year of his deal at the Bulldogs.

The Sydney Morning Herald are reporting that his pay packet at the Dragons, who he joins to keep his NRLcareer alive in 2024 has been cut in half and then some.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Kyle Flanagan has reportedly taken a large pay cut to join the St George Illawarra Dragons in 2024.

Flanagan, who has yo-yoed his way in and out of first-grade during his time at the Canterbury Bulldogs in recent seasons following stints at both the Cronulla Sharks and Sydney Roosters, was on around $600,000 during the final year of his deal at the Bulldogs.

The Sydney Morning Herald are reporting that his pay packet at the Dragons, who he joins to keep his NRLcareer alive in 2024 has been cut in half and then some.
Hopefully true because that means we have a lot more cap than we think

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It wouldn't surprise me, Baz thought he was the next Nathan Cleary

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I remember when we signed him roosters chipped in the first year. With him, Thommo and TPJ gone that’s 2.2 mil in the cap to spend. More then enough for a big fish or 2.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Expensive reserve grader.. bundled with a free reserve grade kenneller

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I remember when we signed him roosters chipped in the first year. With him, Thommo and TPJ gone that’s 2.2 mil in the cap to spend. More then enough for a big fish or 2.
TPJ’s money is the only part that we would have to spend. Thommo & Flanno’s money was allocated elsewhere along time ago.

There should be enough money from TPJ for a quality addition. The issue is there isn’t any quality out there to add.