Flanagan learning the game

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oh how good would Jack cogger would have been with the new rules , great kicking game, his defence and taking the ball.to the line was impressive in the back end of his final year .....improved massively after I bagged the shit out of him for not doing the things same as flanno right now....not too shabby at hooker either...
Always was an advocate for Cogger, would have been a great halves partner for Burton

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh how good would Jack cogger would have been with the new rules , great kicking game, his defence and taking the ball.to the line was impressive in the back end of his final year .....improved massively after I bagged the shit out of him for not doing the things same as flanno right now....not too shabby at hooker either...
Our same old habits, we only sign what the other clubs don't want, then we let go of our best and keep our worst.
I'm get more and more pessimistic about 2022.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan was a good gamble at only 400k a year. That gamble hasn't paid off. Kid is pure shit and would be better suited at Sharks or anywhere else besides our club.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
He was scheduled to play for Mounties but....

they didn't want him.