News Flanagan just wants to be himself

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan sure does know how to make things worse for himself.. Who else was he this whole time? If the last trial is any indication, the new Kyle Flangan is the same as the old one...

He also referred to himself three times in the third person. Which is never a good sign..
It's Kyle talking himself up again. What a flop.
Newsflash for Kyle - you've been the same failure for the last 3 years.
Flanno at a superstar Chooks roster in 2020 - Poor running game, poor kicking game, poor decision making, telegraphed inside pass for the sake of throwing an inside pass and then rinse and repeat.
Flanno at the Dogs in 2021/22 - Poor running game, poor kicking game, poor decision making, telegraphed inside pass for the sake of throwing an inside pass and then rinse and repeat.
Flanno at the Dogs in 2023? - In statistical terms a 99% degree of confidence it will be ditto above.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly hope he finally comes close to the hype surrounding his junior days which is about 1/4 of the hype that Flanagun brings to the table about him.

But it's once again approaching the season and once again there's a new take in the media from him excited that he'll finally perform to expectations.

I feel less annoyed if players fail if they've not gleefully jumped up to pick up the microphone or accept that interview.

I wish him well, but FFS it'd be nice if he just did it on the field and spoke humbly later if he'd performed well.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please run to the line and engage defenders - if it’s not too much trouble, a few repeat sets and some try assists would be magnificent Mr Halfback.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to the news on one of the radio stations today and the reporter said “ .. and Bulldogs player Kyle Flanagan explains why this will be his best year yet..” I laughed the whole way home.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When they play back the game during video sessions, is Kyle noticing he’s passing 3 or 4 meters before the line allowing the defence to slide and cover.., I mean 2+ years on and no change