Flanagan consolidated thread.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle Flanagan's Roosters exit is days away from being confirmed with the unwanted playmaker set to sign with the Bulldogs next week, The Australian's Brent Read reports.
Despite arriving at the club at the end of 2019, Flanagan was informed by the premiers his services beyond this year would not be required with a year still remaining on his contract with the club.

It's been widely reported Canterbury have already sat down with the 22-year-old with incoming coach Trent Barrett keen to make the promising halfback his second high-profile signing alongside Canberra's Nick Cotric.
And Read told Triple M's Saturday Scrum Flanagan's acquisition by the Bulldogs is expected in just a matter of days.
The latest I'm hearing that'll get done on Monday or Tuesday with Canterbury," Read said of Flanagan's Bulldogs move.
"Next weeks a big week, November 1 comes and the silly season begins. I did a bit of math yesterday and I think there's about $35 million worth bucks of players up for grabs because on November 1 they enter the last year of their contracts and once that happens they can table formal offers.
"Kyle won't get that far, I think Kyle will get done at Canterbury on Monday or Tuesday and the Roosters will move on and they'll sort some things out."
Flanagan's Roosters axing comes despite the former Shark finishing in the top three point-scorers in the competition this year, in what was his first full season in the NRL.
Arriving at the club over the off-season and originally cast as Cooper Cronk's long-term replacement, Flanagan endured a tough season, with Trent Robinson at one stage choosing to drop him earlier in the year.
The decision to cut the young halfback by the Roosters has attracted criticism from some high-profile figures in the game, perhaps none more than Flanagan's father and premiership-winning coach Shane Flanagan, who said Kyle was blindsided by the harsh call.
“I thought he busted his arse for his first year of NRL this year,” he told The Daily Telegraph following Flanagan's axing.
“If you play halfback at the Roosters you are going to get criticised sometimes.
“But I just thought it was a little bit unwarranted.”
Legendary halfback and eighth Immortal Andrew Johns meanwhile also hit out at Flanagan's critics

Harty

Waterboy
Reaction score
He has a well known attitude problem when it comes to his peers, but if he is allowed to run the attack & made the main man by Baz the attitude won’t be a negative.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheeed the fraud guessed it was this week
Wrong the little meth Indian
Stop believing the media. You 'apparently' work for the bulldogs so you telll me. Totally not what you tell the teenage players to have coffee with them, and stop talking shiy about meth.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has a well known attitude problem when it comes to his peers, but if he is allowed to run the attack & made the main man by Baz the attitude won’t be a negative.
Possibly the biggest downside to signing the son of the former head coach.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good thing about this if true
99% of fans will behind Flanagan after chooks washed their hands of him for no reason
99% will now be up the chooks and the new 7 if they don’t win the gf

Lose lose for the new 7 and chooks if they don’t win the title

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan seems like the type to take his game to next level to prove all the nay sayers wrong.

Watch him fire against the chooks.
Good thing about this if true
99% of fans will behind Flanagan after chooks washed their hands of him for no reason
99% will now be up the chooks and the new 7 if they don’t win the gf

Lose lose for the new 7 and chooks if they don’t win the title

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed have u got the good oil on JAC....is he coming to the dogs or not

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanagan seems like the type to take his game to next level to prove all the nay sayers wrong.

Watch him fire against the chooks.

Would be great to see one of our recruits fire up against their old club.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The contract will be signed next week is what i heard yesterday.. Great news whenever it happens..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stop believing the media. You 'apparently' work for the bulldogs so you telll me. Totally not what you tell the teenage players to have coffee with them, and stop talking shiy about meth.
still hasnt signed yet fraudster?
see thats why you shouldnt make shit up because it makes you look even more stupid, if that is possible
and no i never said i worked for the bulldogs #dumbcunt

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
from smh

Flanagan set to run with Dogs
The Roosters are expecting Kyle Flanagan to depart the club in the coming days to join the Canterbury Bulldogs. Flanagan's father, Shane, pushed hard for him to go to Cronulla, but the Sharks' reluctance for the former coach to return was a factor in the halfback deciding to link with Trent Barrett and the Bulldogs.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
from smh

Flanagan set to run with Dogs
The Roosters are expecting Kyle Flanagan to depart the club in the coming days to join the Canterbury Bulldogs. Flanagan's father, Shane, pushed hard for him to go to Cronulla, but the Sharks' reluctance for the former coach to return was a factor in the halfback deciding to link with Trent Barrett and the Bulldogs.
old news, it has been in the papers ever since the rorters lost their last game.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
still hasnt signed yet fraudster?
see thats why you shouldnt make shit up because it makes you look even more stupid, if that is possible
and no i never said i worked for the bulldogs #dumbcunt
I think you and nasheed should jump in the ring and sort it out like men.