News Flanagan bondi to Belmore podcast

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Farrrkkk I hope they murder it so u can eat shit on this one.. Seriously aint that bad..
You've named the most one dimensional pack lol. Players like Elliott and Hetherington reportedly leading the pack at training while Baz went above and beyond to sign them...do you seriously think they're going to be benched for the likes of Napa and Waddell? Ogden will also be no where near the side at this rate, bloke is miles off the pace. Then again Baz did start shit ***** like Winterstein and Brown so anything is possible.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You've named the most one dimensional pack lol. Players like Elliott and Hetherington reportedly leading the pack at training while Baz went above and beyond to sign them...do you seriously think they're going to be benched for the likes of Napa and Waddell? Ogden will also be no where near the side at this rate, bloke is miles off the pace. Then again Baz did start shit c*** like Winterstein and Brown so anything is possible.
One Dimensional? WTF are u expecting from that forward pack? Did we sign J.Paulo or something?

Napa and Elliot will most liekly play off the bench anyway considering they are coming off surgery but seriously your a major dud, arent u the one always bitchin about benching a 650k a year prop?!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One Dimensional? WTF are u expecting from that forward pack? Did we sign J.Paulo or something?

Napa and Elliot will most liekly play off the bench anyway considering they are coming off surgery but seriously your a major dud, arent u the one always bitchin about benching a 650k a year prop?!
Coming off surgery? Surgery was a decade ago and they will complete preseason lol. We have bought TWO new props since Napa came over, **** is lucky to even be here.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Xerri is slower than Lachlan Lewis without the peptides...
So should be good for 35 games under Pay then :p

Doubt xeri will get the full suspension though. That jack girl is free to compete at the olympics. I can see him getting 2 years max. And he is still young so he’ll make it back to top grade (if sailor, Sandor etc made it back, I’m sure Bronson will too). Not saying it will be at the dogs though.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Doubt xeri will get the full suspension though. That jack girl is free to compete at the olympics. I can see him getting 2 years max. And he is still young so he’ll make it back to top grade (if sailor, Sandor etc made it back, I’m sure Bronson will too). Not saying it will be at the dogs though.
Shayna Jack had one drug (Ligandrol) commonly found in dietary supplements, that was only put on the WADA list the year before and it was at a very low dose. Xerri had a cocktail of 3 performance enhancing drugs (Androsterone, Etiocholanolone and Androstane) a mix almost specifically tailored for an NRL player. Farkin huge difference, he's gone for 4 years. The only way he will get less is if her dobbs in the supplier and other users.

Go Dogs

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i do not have an issue with Xerri coming back to the game after his drugs suspension but not at the 'Dogs

i thought he had a big future but i am a little unsure how much was natural talent and genuine hard work and what was enhanced

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i do not have an issue with Xerri coming back to the game after his drugs suspension but not at the 'Dogs

i thought he had a big future but i am a little unsure how much was natural talent and genuine hard work and what was enhanced
50% drugs 50% talent

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Could it have been to aid recovery?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coming off surgery? Surgery was a decade ago and they will complete preseason lol. We have bought TWO new props since Napa came over, c*** is lucky to even be here.
Last we seen of Napa, he was still in rehab. AND yes dont worry about admitting you would start the 650k prop for the sake of his cost, pretty sure that was your call and now u dont want to play him... Dude make up your mind.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Could it have been to aid recovery?
The Xerri cocktail is the same as that used by Ben Johnson. It would aid injury recovery but the primary reason would be injury prevention and performance enhancement. "Testosterone, Androsterone, Etiocholanolone, 5b-androstane-3a, 17b-diol" is a very deliberate brew tailored for a high performance athlete who also needs injury prevention and recovery assistance. Testosterone to build muscles and strength, Androsterone helps the body absorb the Testosterone as well as promoting natural testosterone, Etiocholanolone promotes tissue repair, 5b-androstane-3a,17b-diol assists in energy storage. When you look at it that's pretty much a designer cocktail perfect for an NRL player.

Go Dogs