News Flanagan back in from cold for Bulldogs (ESPN)

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only watching 360 now. Wow Anasta, what a flog. I’ve been there, I’ve lived it. Mr 300 gamer.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anything the way there carrying on, it’s only putting more pressure on him. If they cared as much as there going on about, they’d say he’s been performing well, been promoted and be done with it.
And that’s the thing, the Club can’t win… if they don’t give him a shot after a flogging, the same media personalities call out “what does Flanagan have to do to get a run? He’s killing it NSW Cup”

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only watching 360 now. Wow Anasta, what a flog. I’ve been there, I’ve lived it. Mr 300 gamer.
What was wrong with what he said? Halves combos are so important and Barrett is the master of killing their confidence.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s only in that chair due to the success he had at the Bulldogs, we gave him his shot and his premiership ring. You should never bite the hand that fed you. He’s a weird one, he recounts those as the best days of his career and generally backs the Dogs - but then feels the need to sh!t on them from time to time.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And that’s the thing, the Club can’t win… if they don’t give him a shot after a flogging, the same media personalities call out “what does Flanagan have to do to get a run? He’s killing it NSW Cup”
Typical crap. Go on about a negative story, should be more about how papenhouzen is killing it. DCE master class, or Moses performance. I’d rather sit and watch them break down there performances a little more.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love how the media blow it up. How do they know he hasn't trained with the first team since last year? How do they know Averillo wasn’t dropped due to injury and Wakeham took over, played well against Manly and got a shot against Melbourne? How do they know that Biondi Odo has a niggling injured and Wakeham is a better reserve hooker for the team (although I’d like to see cook). They really think the club is setting Flanagan up to fail by putting him up against the Panthers. How do they know he wasn’t told preseason that he would be in reserve grade for the first 4 weeks to regain confidence? They just assume the worst with our club, sick of hearing it!
They know because they know Baz is our coach

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You forego the duty of care about playing against tough opponents when you accept more than the minimum wage. This is the bloke who was speaking in the media about being glad to be getting a chance to run the team before he'd played a game for us last year. But because he shed a couple of years in a press conference, he's now a delicate flower.

I'm actually not pissed off at Flanagan. Might seem that way from the paragraph above. If he comes out with excuses about the quality of the Panthers I'll probably be pissed at him. But ffs the media are prize turds to go on like this.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s Braith’s problem???
didn’t realise he wants to pull out the ‘IVE PLAYED 300 GAMES I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE’ card lol
He looked embarrassed after he realized he'd said that out loud.

Malla

Reaction score
He looked embarrassed after he realized he'd said that out loud.
I think he's trying really hard to establish himself on that panel. I could not believe it when he said that... 'I HAVE PLAYED 300 GAMES IN THE HALVES I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT' .. feels like he is trying soooo hard to be validated and those guys don't really respect his opinion. Anyway, of course Doggies are the punching bag in all this. Just wish Gould comes out and tells Braith to fuck up

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see Funnelbum come back in and have a blinder with us coming out victorious but I will have to settle for managing my own expectations and accept that we will be lucky to not have 60 put on us this week.