fitness of keiren foran

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
James Rahme is a decent physio so I'm not surprised Foran is holding up, but on the same token, luck also has something to do with it especially with an injury proned player such as Foran.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a straight up Gronk. He couldn’t string two games over her for us but can play all year for Manly. Piece of shit. Glad Stewart fucked your missus

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s able to keep on the field more now because he’s not having to lead a team and always have his hands on the ball like with us

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great player, happy for him. Busted his absolute gut in the Blue n white and looked like the only footballer in our first grade team. Was practically begging to stay with us.

Obvious to most he was gonna go great guns this year, another fuck up by Barrett lol lol lol (manically laughter)
Mate I said all along, he was are best player from 18 to the end of 20 when he was on the field never wanted to leave, but unfortunately Egos are a death warrant lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am over talking about the cahunt, I Doubt the true cost of his contract will ever be known publicly but between what he was getting paid and the cost of rehab it would be mind boggling. He got an all expenses paid holiday at the dogs for the entire time he was here, got his mind and his body right and Manly are reaping the rewards. fuck him and fuck des.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am over talking about the cahunt, I Doubt the true cost of his contract will ever be known publicly but between what he was getting paid and the cost of rehab it would be mind boggling. He got an all expenses paid holiday at the dogs for the entire time he was here, got his mind and his body right and Manly are reaping the rewards. fuck him and fuck des.
Kerry Packer once said You only get one Alan Bond in your lifetime, and I’ve had mine.” That's what Foran thinks of Canterbury.. Fuck him he is part of a shitty period of history at the Dogs.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Cost of rehab, all players have medical insurance, which costs the clubs a bomb. So there was no real external cost, internal cost was the time of the rehab team, but they are employed anyway so not a big deal there either.

Always a Bulldog