Fire Up !!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They barely beat the titans. If we pack out the stadium like we did today basically, i see us a chance.
The crowd really does make a difference. The boys are enjoying it especially the new boys Kiraz,schoup and debutant Morrin were loving it. When the fans are behind you aim up.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A really exciting style to watch averillo so good at fb

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
over the last few years, I have looked forward to the bye... now I wish we were playing next weekend

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the fact that they attacked down both sides not just through burton and Addo Carr
Kiraz and allen had some good touches too kiraz is really good too a footy player

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can finally see these boys gel and be there for one another, something that has been missed for a while!

Fuck every doubter, let’s prove to the NRLoL we are a fucking threat and silence all these haters, including the biased commentators
The commentators are changing their tune.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the fact that they attacked down both sides not just through burton and Addo Carr
Kiraz and allen had some good touches too kiraz is really good too a footy player
Kiraz is on the way to be a future star. With more experience, and a few extra kilos, he will be one of our best.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watched the highlights and one thing you love to see, that typifies the determination you want in the team, was Vaughan chasing hard toward our tryline when Tigers made a long break. Sure he ended up being sin binned (he probably did lay on too long after watch again) that may have saved a try and that sort of effort is what you need to be a contender.
That's what Potter said in the presser. It shows the passion has returned to the side. Even the way they celebrate a try is more enthusiastic.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've scored 70 points over the last 2 games, and only conceded 16. Potter has worked miracles tbh. Early season we would have been happy just to have won those games, but we flogged two of our rivals.

So fire the fuck up doggiesssss. Yewww. I actually like the timing of the week off. While we're on a roll, we need to improve in several areas, before taking on better teams.
Highest scores this weekend - Penrith 40; Dogs 36.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I'm loving the passion from our players & supporters. It's been too long between drinks since I've been buzzing this hard. C'mon doggies, let's keep this great feeling alive

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They barely beat the titans. If we pack out the stadium like we did today basically, i see us a chance.
Mate a lot of teams barely beat the Titans there not the side that should be last, most of thier matches they have been a chance right until the end of the game.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that the team were filthy about conceding that last try shows too a lot of changes and belief getting drilled into the boys
The Reggie’s had a big win too I see so good day for the whole club