Finals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you watch the game? That had some of the worst calls I've ever seen. How can a ball that slips through Fafita's fingers and goes backwards between his legs be a knock on if it went backwards? Pathetic.
I'm not arguing the calls. I'm talking about flanaghan being the biggest whinger in the comp.

The prick never sees anything wrong when decisions go his away, but one decision, just one decision goes against him and the comments come out at a rate of 100 per second.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and the worse call in the game would have to be a 7 tackle set that helped cronulla score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not arguing the calls. I'm talking about flanaghan being the biggest whinger in the comp.

The prick never sees anything wrong when decisions go his away, but one decision, just one decision goes against him and the comments come out at a rate of 100 per second.
Ok but all coaches do the same thing. Barrett wasn't much better.

As for the peptides thing I still think the Sharks did not intentionally do anything to try and make themselves use Performance Enhancing Drugs. In the modern game with all the mandatory drug tests, you would be absolutely stupid to do so.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok but all coaches do the same thing. Barrett wasn't much better.

As for the peptides thing I still think the Sharks did not intentionally do anything to try and make themselves use Performance Enhancing Drugs. In the modern game with all the mandatory drug tests, you would be absolutely stupid to do so.
I now a few pple on the bad sides of the tracks and from what they said, Don't know how true it is as they can be blow arses, but certain players were in contact with them

Are you talking about the one from 2013?
Yep

Wahesh

Reaction score
I now a few pple on the bad sides of the tracks and from what they said, Don't know how true it is as they can be blow arses, but certain players were in contact with them

Yep
Ok so this has come up a few times. The Cowboys conceded a try on the 7th tackle very early on in the game. It was inside the first half. After that try was score, the Cowboys hit the lead not once, but TWICE, in the game and eventually lost.

Yes it sucked that they conceded that try but it did not cost them the game. It's always easier to blame someone else.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so this has come up a few times. The Cowboys conceded a try on the 7th tackle very early on in the game. It was inside the first half. After that try was score, the Cowboys hit the lead not once, but TWICE, in the game and eventually lost.

Yes it sucked that they conceded that try but it did not cost them the game. It's always easier to blame someone else.
Bro all I said was that was the worst call in a game. Didn't say it cost them the game. It was just a shocking call. You count to fucking six and that's it that's your job. It 2as shocking that they got an extra tackle

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bro all I said was that was the worst call in a game. Didn't say it cost them the game. It was just a shocking call. You count to fucking six and that's it that's your job. It 2as shocking that they got an extra tackle
In that case the same thing could be said to us regarding Glen Hughes in 95.

Status
Not open for further replies.