Finals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't believe that the Sharks didn't go for the field goal when they had the chance early in the first half of extra time.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The best was King Gal dropping it. This has been the best two Sundays of footy for me all year. Sharks would have raped the Dragons so I feel we had a part in this. Now as long as Parramatta or the Panthers don't win it I'll be meh! But not unhappy.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe that the Sharks didn't go for the field goal when they had the chance early in the first half of extra time.
Gallen got greedy and saw the try line, then they would have snapped one the next play but the idiot stuffed the play the ball.

Exact same scenario at the end of extra time. All Fifita had to do was run straight and set up a field goal and he decides to do his sideways BS and ends their year.

I must say I laughed.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Cows only did because it was the end of the first five minutes and they were not far out and in front anyway . Now that it is ten minutes extra time field goal early in the piece does not mean much.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
They actually talked about doing it back to back after winning their first ever. The audacity. Yup Yup Cronulla
they did the same with the roosters and the cowboys as well

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Funniest thing is that Des had a real long hard think in the r26 presser and said the sharks could win the comp XD

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funniest thing is that Des had a real long hard think in the r26 presser and said the sharks could win the comp XD

buhahahhahah

absolute Gold or should i say what an absolute fraud who has no fucken idea.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I always knew the loss of Ennis would bite em in the end..Brailey is good but Ennis was a master at directing a side around the park..Sharks missed his control badly in extra time..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved watching the Sharks get done, would have liked to have seen all the bandwagon supporters winging

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Barba. Holmes can't replicate what Barba could do.
Yep I always gave Sharks no hope this year, because they say back2back is so difficukt & add they lost half their spine

Though I just think they blew it today. Only had themselves to blame

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just been listening to Flanagan and his list of refereeing errors that he claimed cost them the win. It sounded just like the way the Dogs are refereed every game. All I could think was "how does it feel when the boot is on the foot"?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Worst officiating in week 1 of the finals ever!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Cowboys No - will get shat on by the Eels IMO.
Eels - will accept, but can't see them beating the BronCOWS sadly :(
Broncos - No
Storm - No
Roosters - No
Panthers - will accept, but will not beat Brisbane given their performance on Saturday

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just been listening to Flanagan and his list of refereeing errors that he claimed cost them the win. It sounded just like the way the Dogs are refereed every game. All I could think was "how does it feel when the boot is on the foot"?
Flanaghan is the biggest whinger in the comp bar none.

You'd think someone who was banned for a peptide scandal would keep his mouth shut.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Flanaghan is the biggest whinger in the comp bar none.

You'd think someone who was banned for a peptide scandal would keep his mouth shut.
Did you watch the game? That had some of the worst calls I've ever seen. How can a ball that slips through Fafita's fingers and goes backwards between his legs be a knock on if it went backwards? Pathetic.

Wahesh

Reaction score
cowboys to beat eels just based on taumalolo being a beast
Cowboys are nothing without JT. They needed us to win just to get there.

The Sharks were well below their best yesterday. Cowboys got lucky with the calls in the 2nd half and only JUST won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.