FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
come on panthers 2 more trys just to make sure that we nail this coffin for sure.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The effort has been there we just lack class, pace, skill, kicking game, creativity but we do have the fattest pack - and this is the last time I have to see that useless Tony Williams polluting the blue & white - maybe 2017
is that all we lack?? Hahahaha

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I don't know, some fucking pride and effort?

Too much to ask?
they've been trying we just don't have what is needed out there on the field. Morris and Reynolds are two of out best in attack. Kasiano is on the wing for fucks sake, this game has been a write off since Morris went down the first time

Buckdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Penrith were rattled early. Any team worth their salt old have kept pressure on and they wouldn't have been able to get started. Not us though.

There should be an inquisition after this season. We've got no excuses. Yes Maxwell is a cad but that isn't the difference today. Our injuries this year have been minimal compared to some other teams.

You can tell the players are trying today. They're just not good enough. Whether it is the coaching or the roster, I don't know. Either way, somethings going to have to change or we will be going backwards.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
they've been trying we just don't have what is needed out there on the field. Morris and Reynolds are two of out best in attack. Kasiano is on the wing for fucks sake, this game has been a write off since Morris went down the first time
We been a shit all year wake up

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure Gasnier just blew a load then

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winners are grinners and losers make excuses. Refs blah blah blah...hats the score Tegga?! Clown.
Mate we go for the same team, good on you. And are you gonna tell me the refs have called this fairly?

Status
Not open for further replies.