Official Finally Truth!

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
It goes back a lot further...
Greenberg decided to move away from pathways after losing some juniors we looked after then lost to the Rorters,
When Hasler took over as a coach and in charge of the football department he followed the same principles :rage:
Yes well said. Greenberg initially looked like the saviour, however he was just using us to get where he wanted. He gave Hasler full control and the erosion slowly began.
Fans probably can’t see it and are becoming impatient but the Ciraldo blue print is visible through all the grades. Our line speed and fitness in the lower grades is amazing. Very good times are coming.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes well said. Greenberg initially looked like the saviour, however he was just using us to get where he wanted. He gave Hasler full control and the erosion slowly began.
Fans probably can’t see it and are becoming impatient but the Ciraldo blue print is visible through all the grades. Our line speed and fitness in the lower grades is amazing. Very good times are coming.
The intentions of our currant care takers is absolutely admirable rebuilding the club...
It's the reason why the barrage of News Ltd agenda is getting worse !!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if Weidler is a mouthpiece for Gus, anyone who believed any of this total bullshit about Gus and team selections is crazy.. I'm just glad we missed out on Luai. It would have been a complete waste of money. He did us a favour by joining the Tigers.

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Weidler has changed his ways about Bulldogs ever since Gould arrived and his close ship with him.

Very rare to see a negative story on dogs from Danny. His comments and reporting always direct info and positive.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What pisses me off is the fact we have “fans” here who continually post threads giving this shit
Oxygen on our own forum Anyone with half a fucking brain knew this was complete bullshit, but dickheads on here gobbled it up after it was posted as a thread by a bigger dickhead.

Last edited:

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weidler’s reporting has revealed the depth of the agenda of the other 3 if that organisation wanted any credibility they should sack Reed, Kent and Rothfield take a new direction on game reporting. Those three are predictable boring and old in that they lack any relevance with a younger audience.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What pisses me off is the fact we have “fans” here who continually post threads giving this shit
Oxygen on our own form. Anyone with half a fucking brain knew this was complete bullshit, but dickheads on here gobbled it up after it was posted as a thread by a bigger dickhead.
It was confirmation bias by those that have an agenda against Gus and the board

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a big think and realised the only thing we can do is win the whole thing this year,I think we are capable and with key personal out they will be fresher for the bussiness end of the season,I have seen enough defensively and know our attack is slowly improving weekly.
Who else better under adversity than the bulldogs?
I’m a believer

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a big think and realised the only thing we can do is win the whole thing this year,I think we are capable and with key personal out they will be fresher for the bussiness end of the season,I have seen enough defensively and know our attack is slowly improving weekly.
I’m a believer
If the only thing that would stop those bunch of puppets fkwts is winning the whole thing then the game is not worth watching, technically every other team should be targeted but NO, it's only the Dogs, WHY ???

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m a believer
Have another big think and stop creating threads out of fucking dribble.

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
News Ltd control narrative (rightly or wrongly) but that creates a situation meaning a lot of news articles are written in response to those articles. It’s a shame but that is the current state of play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
News Ltd control narrative (rightly or wrongly) but that creates a situation meaning a lot of news articles are written in response to those articles. It’s a shame but that is the current state of play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happens like that with all the news topics...not just rugby league.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FUN & WINNING GAMES
✍ Danny Weidler

Canterbury general manager Phil Gould can look after himself when it comes to media attacks on him and his club. In the past week, he has been the subject of a whispering campaign with lies being distributed in viral text messages designed to undermine Gould and some of his key relationships at the club.

The Bulldogs are also aware of media interest in the departure of some people from the club. One element of the texts that is not true has been given air time by the media, so it is lucky coach Cameron Ciraldo has a steel about him not many are aware of.

Ciraldo has had to endure a campaign, fuelled by texts, that he does not pick his teams. Instead, it is claimed Gould chooses teams. But Ciraldo is choosing teams. Gould doesn’t even attend selection meetings.

When it came to announcing the team for Friday’s 30-26 upset win over the Roosters, Ciraldo said to the group with a smile as Gould watched on: “Gus, why don’t you announce the team since you picked it?”

It is interesting to read criticism levelled at Gould for recruitment and failing to land players in key positions. Gould knows better than anyone where the club is deficient and tried to sign Jarome Luai and Addin Fonua-Blake. I have been told by sources with knowledge of the situation that Luai indicated to some at the Bulldogs he was heading to Belmore. For whatever reason, he opted to go to the Tigers.

Gould has landed some big signings, such as Stephen Crichton, Viliame Kikau, Josh Curran and Reed Mahoney. Gould also signed Ciraldo. The club also has a strong line of players coming through the juniors. In time, things will change for the club and commitment to Ciraldo’s program is starting to bear fruit.
Yeah the gossip reminds me of a couple gossiping at the water dispensor. If you can't find a genuine story make one up. I mean it sort of denegrates Gus and CC as dimb witted fools that they would be engaging in allowing a team to be controlled from Gus's office and never being hands on and working face to face with the players.

Gus and I expect CC are not that type of people but rather straight up face to face kind of people who understand and care for the players. I mean that kind of situation would undermine any cohesion and trust and any effort to instill loyalty and a sense of belong to the Bulldog family. Gus coming from such a culture knows that treating player sthat way will show little respect and undermine everything.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This goes back to the SL war.
Buzz the cûnt, holds a grudge like an angry ex girlfriend.
Which all gets back to interfering murdoch media. If he didn't get the go ahead and support from Newscorpse HQ, we would not have seen the persecution of our club for so long. Of course we fell into their hands perfectly with the way the club was badly managed, until recently. Gonna take them a while to find a new "baddie" to badger and sully their reputation like they have/try with us.