Opinion Finally, some positive news

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coaches, like players, do not always improve with experience and are simply found to be not up to it.

The perils of employing a rookie coach to a rich 5 yr contract…
I am going to give Ciraldo the benefit of the doubt this year despite him building a team full of benchies and reserve graders just in case we have a huge injury toll lmao (his words not mine). Though he needs a huge turnaround as you saw last year his negative attitude, downbeat press conferences, player walkouts and arguments caused the team to be destroyed week in and out. Guess i will just need some blind faith

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are an aggressive know it all with zero to add to this forum. You log in every single day to abuse people for a different opinion. You need to spend some time away from here.
What !!! Bahahahahahahahahahahaha ok thanks for your feedback.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What !!! Bahahahahahahahahahahaha ok thanks for your feedback.
If the forum gets too much for you, i recommend taking some time off. It’s better for your soul than abusive behaviour

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the forum gets too much for you, i recommend taking some time off. It’s better for your soul than abusive behaviour
lol I’m not the depressed person, you’re the one that needs time off and relax.
I love the club and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. You’re still in the dark searching for the light.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol I’m not the depressed person, you’re the one that needs time off and relax.
I love the club and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. You’re still in the dark searching for the light.
I took 15-20 days off in January. It’s good to step back, it’s been a tough few years. Not going to get depressed about a football team

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well done!!! A great effort under the sheets... But what about the video???
hahahaha I did end up watching it all. He sounded so indecisive, umming and arrring....just make your decision and deal with it...maybe his balls aint dropped yet :grinning:

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hahahaha I did end up watching it all. He sounded so indecisive, umming and arrring....just make your decision and deal with it...maybe his balls aint dropped yet :grinning:
It was a ballsy decision to put the Bulldogs last knowing you are going to be abused and probably sent death threats by a few loose units

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am going to give Ciraldo the benefit of the doubt this year despite him building a team full of benchies and reserve graders just in case we have a huge injury toll lmao (his words not mine). Though he needs a huge turnaround as you saw last year his negative attitude, downbeat press conferences, player walkouts and arguments caused the team to be destroyed week in and out. Guess i will just need some blind faith
I got sick of hearing about '5 year plans'...now, even the nrlol has one. But how can anyone not see the disarray at the dogs and how big a job it is to dig it out of that predicament? Pressers could be seen as down beat but Ciraldo spoke clearly, definitively and stuck to his guns. He made it clear what he was/is doing and his expectations.

Sometimes comments/words here disappoint me and I feel some are very short sighted. Im too old to get upset with it and look forward to some being eatn. We're suppose to be supporters! It sometimes make me feel flat, but round at the same time :grinning:

...and plllllllleasee!!!! Im not saying everyones gotta say the same thing, or suppress opinion. Just try wording things abit better and have some fun!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I took 15-20 days off in January. It’s good to step back, it’s been a tough few years. Not going to get depressed about a football team
Obviously you have, as nothing you say is positive.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously you have, as nothing you say is positive.
Bro tbh, some of us have been on here a long time and been supporters for way longer. It’s tough for all of us and for those who remember when we were the benchmark ( not Penif, Rorters, Storm..) the team everyone hated and feared playing, it’s even tougher.

Fuck I miss those days, I love being hated.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unlike yourself there are several things I like about the team and several I dont. I’m not afraid to confront the workings of the team I don’t agree with like yourself
What several things do you actually like about the team?
Do you think I don’t see things that are wrong and need strengthening?
I don’t jump on every player that we don’t sign and say we can’t sign players, cause I don’t know what happens in the negotiations and I’m sure none on here do.

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bro tbh, some of us have been on here a long time and been supporters for way longer. It’s tough for all of us and for those who remember when we were the benchmark ( not Penif, Rorters, Storm..) the team everyone hated and feared playing, it’s even tougher.

I hear ya...We might not quite be there this year but Im sure we'll play better. I doubt teams will be taking us lightly this year and in fact think the exact opposite.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Not attacking people on how they support the club I’m just sick of people thinking they know what happens behind closed doors.
I love the club just as much as the next person just don’t put the boot in while we are down.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@King Gus i received an anonymous tip about u. How many not so positive things did u say in the past here to have multiple accounts perma ban? Come clean
Who will give you a tip lol , I don’t need multiple accounts like you nasheed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're right, I'm just going to be depressed about life and the fact that Drake has a bigger dick than me.