Fight hots up for Morris twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stanley is no Hunt or Lockyer from what iv seen. plus i dont think Bennet is staying at the dragqueens by the end of next year anyway
Wayne Bennet is staying with the Dragons for the next 2-3 years according to the Dragons business development manager.

Also, enjoy Josh Morris in 2011 because the worlds worst secret is true. He will be in red and white in 2012.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets buy Kyle Stanley !!!! he is a gun player, if saints want our Morris, surely Stanley will wanna go as there is no room for him there.... Plus after what they did to Kyle in 2010 season, by dropping him for Gasnier with like a month to go before the finals, he'll surely love to get a guarantee first grade spot at the Dogs!!!

heck, why dont we get Kyle and his brother Chase from the storm!!!!! they are young and have speed to burn!!!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wayne Bennet is staying with the Dragons for the next 2-3 years according to the Dragons business development manager.

Also, enjoy Josh Morris in 2011 because the worlds worst secret is true. He will be in red and white in 2012.
who cares Morris is **** anyway, honestly he did nothin in 2010, dragon can have him,

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
everybody has opinions and rumors. lets see how this builds up. he is a gun player. lets hope some members of the bulldogs staff come on to this forum and read about how he is not passing the ball to his outside man, and then maybe they will address this issue and make him realise that he can pass a ball.

W

waveraider

Lets buy Kyle Stanley !!!! he is a gun player, if saints want our Morris, surely Stanley will wanna go as there is no room for him there.... Plus after what they did to Kyle in 2010 season, by dropping him for Gasnier with like a month to go before the finals, he'll surely love to get a guarantee first grade spot at the Dogs!!!

heck, why dont we get Kyle and his brother Chase from the storm!!!!! they are young and have speed to burn!!!!
good idea, why don't we sign more sh*t ****s

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everybody has opinions and rumors. lets see how this builds up. he is a gun player. lets hope some members of the bulldogs staff come on to this forum and read about how he is not passing the ball to his outside man, and then maybe they will address this issue and make him realise that he can pass a ball.
Hopefully they don't need us to point that out. I actually think Josh, like his brother, is a natural winger.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets buy kyle stanley !!!! He is a gun player, if saints want our morris, surely stanley will wanna go as there is no room for him there.... Plus after what they did to kyle in 2010 season, by dropping him for gasnier with like a month to go before the finals, he'll surely love to get a guarantee first grade spot at the dogs!!!

Heck, why dont we get kyle and his brother chase from the storm!!!!! They are young and have speed to burn!!!!
totally agree mate sign them both

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
What's that Dragons winger that made his debut against the Raiders (I think?)

The guy who had a deadly step. :D

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bottom line is we need players who want in with the dogs, on papaper we have our best side yet for a while - Morris is good but ffs if he doesnt pass out to the winger and get the points this year **** him off and let the dragons have him he is replacable, he is not the be all and end all.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
just get beau champion he has been asked to look elsewhere along with crocker and ben lowe so they can fit inglis under their cap

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons seem in a bit of a dilemma in regards to what to do with Cooper.

Similar to the situation with us and Hazem. Do they go for loyalty and re-sign the bloke or fck him off to make a huge bid at Josh Morris?

The difference with the Dogs and Dragons though is the Dragons have a much bigger talent pool for the backline than we did when we had Hazem. Staying loyal with Hazem was almost a no-brainer considering players like Winitana and Nanai. Cooper is very much on his last legs, and has some hungry competition to keep up with their backs. The only thing he has going for him is experience and defence, which even this seems to be lacking a little.

Not phased if Morris decides to fck off back to the Dragons. Even though I would prefer him to stay. If he has a year similar to 2010 in 2011, I will be the happiest person in the world if the Dragons sign him up.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Not phased if Morris decides to fck off back to the Dragons. Even though I would prefer him to stay. If he has a year similar to 2010 in 2011, I will be the happiest person in the world if the Dragons sign him up.
Agreed.

No player is worth jizzing over.

The club has been, is, and always will be bigger than the player. If you don't want to play for the club, then fk off. Sooner or later, the club will find a better player to replace you.

P

Paint.

Pfft. Morris isn't leaving. Proof? In my Rugby League 3 franchise, he's top scorer for the Dogs so far in 2015. This also proves that the world won't end in 2012.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Pfft. Morris isn't leaving. Proof? In my Rugby League 3 franchise, he's top scorer for the Dogs so far in 2015. This also proves that the world won't end in 2012.
Leading up the 2015, did Morris pass the ball to his winger at all? :p

P

Paint.

Leading up the 2015, did Morris pass the ball to his winger at all? :p
Yes. He's teamed up with Chris Lawrence now and Lawrence has 8 tries compared to Morris' 15... altho Morris has scored around 6 off the one scrum play so it sort of balances out... =P

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
what r u playing on? the wii?

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
i would hate to see morris go his speed outwide is so important for us, but has everyone forgot we signed johno wright from parra this guy is good and surely he would even be in line for fullback if barba fails which i hope he doesnt.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i would hate to see morris go his speed outwide is so important for us, but has everyone forgot we signed johno wright from parra this guy is good and surely he would even be in line for fullback if barba fails which i hope he doesnt.
Surely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.