Fifita crawls back to Cronulla & Bulldogs served papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Great legal case. Based on a memorandum of understanding? No contract signed. No breach. Negotiations fell over and he fcked himself by shooting his mouth off early about signing, not to mention it was probably him who leaked figures due to the fact he was so scared of the Sharks fan backlash he was desperate to make it about the "offer he couldn't refuse".

So glad we didn't end up with this gronk.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm confused though, because I thought nothing was final under the Round 13 deadline?

I thought until then, both player and club could do whatever they liked?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see one of two things happening:
1) bulldogs call the bluff and fafita backs of into his shell or
2) it will go to court and the bulldogswill tear fafita and his management a new a$$hole.

Our club wouldve consulted the best legal team before sacking fafita. Whether or not raelene is an amateur or not, our board are too smart for this flop fafita
Exactly this

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Didn't we come out numerous times stating the 850k was NOT correct lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wouldnt be shocked if Fajita didnt start the $850k rumour himself, considering the big mouth he has. We dodged a big bullet letting him go IMO, the guy hasnt got 2 brain cells to rub together. Have you seen him and his brother on the footy show (they pop up regularly)? Its like dumb and dumber. Borderline inbred. Dopey bastard. And greedy too it seems. I mean fair dinkum he announces he signed with us before its signed off on, then says he wishes he chose union instead, then sues us for not taking him. The guy was going to be trouble with his big mouth.

growler

New Pup
Reaction score
I think the sharks have sent Fifta as their agent to re-coupe the $1 million fine for their drug taking and who better to get it off than the bulldog club. An absolute dope

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It was always the right call to ditch this bloke.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stopped reading at:
Brad Walter
Chief League Writer

Either way .. Bulldogs or Andrew Fifita.. I think I know who has better access to lawyers.

Hopefully Fifita DOES sign with Sharks, because he'll be needing to get his contract paid in full in advance to pay our legal bills IF he decides to take on the Bulldogs legal team.

Honestly though this is just Brad Walter wafting his own farts around the SMH office trying to hold on desperately to this story and sell a few more papers.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Only shows how desperate the bloke is tbh. Would be nothing better than seeing the bloke embarrass himself.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
We should not only have a "policy" not to discuss contracts before they are finalised, we should now make it a clause in our MOU's.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Come and get us you dopey prick:
1) We have a leagues club that turns over $20mil a year. You want us to tie you up with legal fees for the next 5 years? Then go ahead
2) How can you sue for the whole amount when a portion of any deal is going to be made up of 3rd party payments and the club, under NRL rules, cannot guarantee 3rd party payments
3) Your management has come out and said in the media it was a mutual split. It's going to be hard for you to prove it wasn't now.
4) You jumped the gun and announced you'd be signing with us before you signed the contract. That forced the club to also announce it. A memorandum of understanding is not legally binding. It never has been. If your management can't understand what a year 12 legal studies student can then that is not the fault of the club.
5) The club can also shine a spotlight on the people you use to take care of your business like disgraced former manager Greg Willet who lost his accreditation for cheating clients and is now your "financial advisor". I'm sure that will boost your credibility immensely. http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/and...ayer-manager-row/story-e6frf3ou-1226828100472
6) You, yourself breached a contract with your manager earlier this year, proving that you have no idea about business, are too stupid to manage your interests as an adult and are a stupid greedy grub.

So again you fat, useless, loud mouth sack of shit, if you want us, come and get us

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I didn't follow this closely. Did he actually say that he wished he'd gone for RU and disliked the dogs (along those lines) before the signing of the official CBB contract?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Isn't anyone a little bit concerned here ? Why would his lawyers and fifita go through court and lawyers fees if they didn't know something was In it for them?
They are banking on winning in the court of public opinion. They hope we will settle to make it go away and prevent any negative publicity.
Legally they have nothing to fall back on. He was grossly mismanaged and it will show.
We have nothing to worry about.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I must say I am concerned, but more so from a PR point of view. I have no doubt there is fault from both parties, but without knowing what was written in the MOA, it is hard to tell the outcome. My money would be on a out of court settlement for a 6 figure amount and a confidentiality clause to keep things quiet.
I agree,
I can't see him being awarded what he thinks he will get. But giving that prick anything will stiff puss me off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are banking on winning in the court of public opinion. They hope we will settle to make it go away and prevent any negative publicity.
Legally they have nothing to fall back on. He was grossly mismanaged and it will show.
We have nothing to worry about.
Exactly. His "management" first tweeted it was Fifi that called it off, then suddenly it was mutual.

This shamozzle will not make court or get an out of court settlement. Fifi will just walk away from an unwinnable battle, but then again, Fifi is pretty uneducated.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Exactly. His "management" first tweeted it was Fifi that called it off, then suddenly it was mutual.

This shamozzle will not make court or get an out of court settlement. Fifi will just walk away from an unwinnable battle, but then again, Fifi is pretty uneducated.
Check out the grub he now has 'advising' him. Must be 'advising' him the same way Nasser only 'advised' SBW when he realised as his manager he could be liable for enticing his client to breach his contract. Also can't find anything on the web for I.am athlete management. Must be a classy mob.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-out-of-millions/story-e6freuzi-1225935117802

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt this will make it to court. A try on by fafita's people to embarrass us into I settlement.

The difficulty for fafita imo would be to calculate an actual loss from the alleged action that was a direct result of the Club's action, less any mitigation and contribution fafita made for the **** up.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.