FFS Sake Just Bite The Bullet On Drugs

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My sister in law who is the director of a fairly large company has another successful side business owns her own house and has three kids under 10 apparently microdoses LSD or what ever it is (that’s how much I don’t know about that subject) but she swears it keeps her focused.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The evidence eis pretty clear that it's one of the least harmful drugs. Less harmful than alcohol. Plus many places have legalised it and society hasn't collapsed, deaths haven't risen, it hasn't caused any issues.

That said, it can cause psychosis and other issues for certain people and the damage can be permanent. But it takes many puffs to get there, and it's extremely rare. As long as people don't ignore the signs, they'll be right.
In Italy it's legal but max is 5% THC which is like really light and there are many weed shops and even machine dispensing.

Govt, cops know that folk are going to smoke or eat weed and it's not gonna change.
Folk can abuse anything

On 60 min how easy it is to get Fentanyl. A bigger deadlier worry than weed

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In Italy it's legal but max is 5% THC which is like really light and there are many weed shops and even machine dispensing.

Govt, cops know that folk are going to smoke or eat weed and it's not gonna change.
Folk can abuse anything

On 60 min how easy it is to get Fentanyl. A bigger deadlier worry than weed

Prescription type drugs are a huge problem in the US, yet the resources (eg: police) seem to be so focused on busting street dealers.

Reminds me of that line from Trainspotting: one bottle of Valium, which I've already procured from my mother, who is, in her own domestic and socially acceptable way also a drug addict

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Prescription type drugs are a huge problem in the US, yet the resources (eg: police) seem to be so focused on busting street dealers.

Valium, which I've already procured from my mother, who is, in her own domestic and socially acceptable way also a drug addict
But man how true is that. So if you're doped up on Valium or Xanax sweet but touch weed and you're a degenerate junkie.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could never understand why cannabis isn't legal and alcohol is, i would rather other motorists be a bit stoned than just under 0.5 alcohol.
I dont do either due to circumstances at home/ job plus 2 teenage boys. Very rare i have a drink and when i do i think id rather a choof instead.
Best pain remedy also.
Watchiwhat my wife is going through i think it would benefit her alot. But i wouldn't want to influence my boys to do it. I say legalize.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying dope gets a free pass but imv the lesser of two evils. Bit of a joke that grog is ok but dope isn't and the byproducts of driving it underground were shown during prohibition days.
On a somewhat related note, you have Ketamine and Mushrooms.

Several recent studies (even to the point it's available as treatment out here), have shown fairly successful results with some mental health conditions and using Ketamine or Mushrooms.

Personally I'd never go that route, but it shows that things that are classed as "dangerous drugs", may actually have a scientific use legally in certain cases (much like the medicinal marijuana debate).

When you get reading into the logic and neuroscientifics behind it though, it does make sense why some drugs (currently deemed illegal), may work wonders in some mental health cases.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On a somewhat related note, you have Ketamine and Mushrooms.

Several recent studies (even to the point it's available as treatment out here), have shown fairly successful results with some mental health conditions and using Ketamine or Mushrooms.

Personally I'd never go that route, but it shows that things that are classed as "dangerous drugs", may actually have a scientific use legally in certain cases (much like the medicinal marijuana debate).

When you get reading into the logic and neuroscientifics behind it though, it does make sense why some drugs (currently deemed illegal), may work wonders in some mental health cases.
Ahh... Special K.

A few years ago I was appointed receiver over a vet surgery. When i rocked up i couldn't reconcile the drug registers... the staff were basically having K parties after hours.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder if any major party Labor or Libs would have the balls to put weed up as a legal option.....it's the right thing but govts do whats in their interests not whats right.....says sarcastic me.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I wonder if any major party Labor or Libs would have the balls to put weed up as a legal option.....it's the right thing but govts do whats in their interests not whats right.....says sarcastic me.
No because the Ray Hadleys of the world chasing ratings and advertising revenue would go ham on whoever did have the balls to do it. He should know the problems drugs clause as his policeman son got caught doing them.. ha ha ha haaaaaaa

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Australians are pretty conservative in this regard. I think its like a 50/50 support/oppose legalisation.

I say go for it TBH.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have no issue with Mary Jane legalisation. The evidence eis pretty clear that it's one of the least harmful drugs. Less harmful than alcohol. Plus many places have legalised it and society hasn't collapsed, deaths haven't risen, it hasn't caused any issues.

That said, it can cause psychosis and other issues for certain people and the damage can be permanent. But it takes many puffs to get there, and it's extremely rare. As long as people don't ignore the signs, they'll be right.
Cyberpsychosis?! :|

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My sister in law who is the director of a fairly large company has another successful side business owns her own house and has three kids under 10 apparently microdoses LSD or what ever it is (that’s how much I don’t know about that subject) but she swears it keeps her focused.
Mike Tyson does the same with shrooms..

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Australians are pretty conservative in this regard. I think its like a 50/50 support/oppose legalisation.

I say go for it TBH.
We are pretty conservative on many things, we normally come around eventually though. I think a state will likely change the laws then maybe a few years later depending on what party is in power it will be legalised across the nation. I think Victoria went pretty close recently.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are pretty conservative on many things, we normally come around eventually though. I think a state will likely change the laws then maybe a few years later depending on what party is in power it will be legalised across the nation. I think Victoria went pretty close recently.
I guess it's fine to be off your face on wine or beer but oh no not on weed.
Agree with what posters have said, you don't get many weeders going home and bashing the wife and kids.

Yep we probably are conservative but some social change happened and when (hoping) Labor win the State election, maybe with the Greens they take it a step further and see what happens.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The U.S have some of the most legally conservative states or territories anywhere in the Western World, yet most of them have legalised weed.. Other countries have followed.. Goes to show how conservative Australia still is when it comes to certain laws/issues too.. If the ACT legalise it, I don't know why the other states don't.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have read some really interesting things about lSD and the positive affects it can have on the brain and well being. I have never been a big drug user enjoy the odd spliff with the wife on a Friday night to relax but LSD could have some very positive impacts on overall mental health for a lot of people in a controlled setting.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could never understand why cannabis isn't legal and alcohol is, i would rather other motorists be a bit stoned than just under 0.5 alcohol.
I dont do either due to circumstances at home/ job plus 2 teenage boys. Very rare i have a drink and when i do i think id rather a choof instead.
Best pain remedy also.
Watchiwhat my wife is going through i think it would benefit her alot. But i wouldn't want to influence my boys to do it. I say legalize.
Once i had a fall off my motorbike i slid across a road with a teeshirt on took 1 layer of skin off both arms elbow to wrist it was ok for about 2 hours then the pain was excruciating , had 4 or 5 cones and no pain zero whatsoever!