FFs everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me but how much better does the team look when Reynolds plays what's infront of him and forgets about "structure". It sad to say but we look best when we play ad lib footy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
We made the top 8 last year,
We are 1 from 3 this year, granted 2 from 3 would be better, but we are recruiting for the feature surely that tells you Des is onto it,
to me just making the numbers is a failure of a season, so what if we are one from three, I cant see us beating any other team in this comp other than maybe the titans, us and parra would be a close game.
I watch every game of league every week, and our style is by far the worst, our players look by far the slowest and disinterested
that's just the way it is

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Come everyone a little over reaction I think. They had all of the possession in the first half 8-3 penalty count and we still were ahead till 79th minute. Sure we lack structure and line speed but mass sackings I don't think so Inu and Browne will be back soon so the small wing problem will be better, they scored 2 tries from kicks to the corner. Sure Barney gave away a silly penalty but I'm one of his harshest critiques,he played ok Des has to make him a impact player. All those who think that Burr Templeman Mybe or Kas are the answer didn't watch the low standard of NSW cup today. this was our best 17 available today. I know everyone are blaming certain players but the team actually looked pissed when they lost today that at least means they are putting in. WE as bulldogs nation are in this together let's get behind our CLUB with the passion we show hear because better times are not that far away.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers will do well this year..
They pushed the Storm last week..and I think they will be there in September

Hokko and Grub have been good this year and will only improve..very positive signs for us there.

Perret was one of our best today, still dont know if he is our answer to our fullback problems

We need a fit Kasiano and Inu back, they will make a big difference to our squad..We didnt have any go forward until Klemmer came on, and we need a rotation to include him and Kas.

I took alot of positives from the game, we shot ourselves in the foot, only ill discipline cost ud the win.

I love Ennis, but he tried too hard today and played poorly, we need to finalise contract negotiations one way or another, as it is effecting his performance..

Big game against Melbourne next week..

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Faark this place has bipolar. Monday night everyone was jizzing over T-Rex and Ennis, looking forward to the season ahead. Today people are saying FML Ennis is shit, T-Rex is shit. FFS people grow the **** up. We lost, so farking what?! Yer it hurt seeing that kick go over, but FFS be proud of the players, yer we gave away 2 penalties to gift them the win, yes it was dumb, but really to say T-Rex should go? With 5 mins to go a play broke down and who sprinted to get the ball? T-Rex did. He did one thing at the end of the game, but I tell you now he did so much shit during the game u didn't notice, week by week he's getting better, actually running, last week the whole crowd chanted T-Rex, farking support the bloke!

This place blames those two for the loss. Fair enough, but I tell u now other players do dumb shit. Lafai should have got that try, he didn't, does this place say drop him? No. Today I saw Morris back away from a player and Tim Grant went screaming into a yawning gap because Morris backed away, yet no one says sack Morris. Our players busted there arse today, they tried there arses off. I can cop a loss like that, we lost by 2 at the home ground of a team people are saying can make top 4.

At the end of the day some people on here expect us to win premierships every year, win every game, well news flash, we wont! So quit your bitching about players and des, cos I bet my left nut no one on here could do better then the boys or coach better then des, get behind them, support the boys no matter wat! You think they want to win for a bunch of supporters who scream for their heads everytime they lose?!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Come everyone a little over reaction I think. They had all of the possession in the first half 8-3 penalty count and we still were ahead till 79th minute. Sure we lack structure and line speed but mass sackings I don't think so Inu and Browne will be back soon so the small wing problem will be better, they scored 2 tries from kicks to the corner. Sure Barney gave away a silly penalty but I'm one of his harshest critiques,he played ok Des has to make him a impact player. All those who think that Burr Templeman Mybe or Kas are the answer didn't watch the low standard of NSW cup today. this was our best 17 available today. I know everyone are blaming certain players but the team actually looked pissed when they lost today that at least means they are putting in. WE as bulldogs nation are in this together let's get behind our CLUB with the passion we show hear because better times are not that far away.
Let the club get behind its fans 1st and learn this shit they dishing up is not acceptable

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Faark this place has bipolar. Monday night everyone was jizzing over T-Rex and Ennis, looking forward to the season ahead. Today people are saying FML Ennis is shit, T-Rex is shit. FFS people grow the **** up. We lost, so farking what?! Yer it hurt seeing that kick go over, but FFS be proud of the players, yer we gave away 2 penalties to gift them the win, yes it was dumb, but really to say T-Rex should go? With 5 mins to go a play broke down and who sprinted to get the ball? T-Rex did. He did one thing at the end of the game, but I tell you now he did so much shit during the game u didn't notice, week by week he's getting better, actually running, last week the whole crowd chanted T-Rex, farking support the bloke!

This place blames those two for the loss. Fair enough, but I tell u now other players do dumb shit. Lafai should have got that try, he didn't, does this place say drop him? No. Today I saw Morris back away from a player and Tim Grant went screaming into a yawning gap because Morris backed away, yet no one says sack Morris. Our players busted there arse today, they tried there arses off. I can cop a loss like that, we lost by 2 at the home ground of a team people are saying can make top 4.

At the end of the day some people on here expect us to win premierships every year, win every game, well news flash, we wont! So quit your bitching about players and des, cos I bet my left nut no one on here could do better then the boys or coach better then des, get behind them, support the boys no matter wat! You think they want to win for a bunch of supporters who scream for their heads everytime they lose?!
Be proud of the players? are you for real or taking the piss? im proud of my jersey and what our great jersey stood for back in the day, maybe these overpaid hacks should have some pride and respect for this great club. how about that?
we work hard to buy memberships to pay their over priced salary, and I should be proud of the sh!t the dishing up? yeah right

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be proud of the players? are you for real or taking the piss? im proud of my jersey and what our great jersey stood for back in the day, maybe these overpaid hacks should have some pride and respect for this great club. how about that?
Just saying mate people on here over react way to much to losses on here. The way this places carrys on tonight, ud think we just got done to the team coming last, by 70!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Just saying mate people on here over react way to much to losses on here. The way this places carrys on tonight, ud think we just got done to the team coming last, by 70!
yeah I just think our players bar a handful just don't give a fu3k, cause if they did we would see it on the field not the same shit each week, and last week we beat a team with 8 1st team players out, nothing to really brag about. this team needs a massive clean out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

No.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we work hard to buy memberships to pay their over priced salary, and I should be proud of the sh!t the dishing up? yeah right
I thought against Bronco's the same as you, but today they hurt you could see it in there faces walking off. The new rules don't really suit our style of play. If we rushed up in defence like they did today how many penalties do you think there would of been. We are the least favourite team for the league and media, you tell me guys like Reynolds and Graham aren't old style dogs players and I say you didn't see the 70's and 80's they would of fitted like old shoes.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers will do well this year..
They pushed the Storm last week..and I think they will be there in September

Hokko and Grub have been good this year and will only improve..very positive signs for us there.

Perret was one of our best today, still dont know if he is our answer to our fullback problems

We need a fit Kasiano and Inu back, they will make a big difference to our squad..We didnt have any go forward until Klemmer came on, and we need a rotation to include him and Kas.

I took alot of positives from the game, we shot ourselves in the foot, only ill discipline cost ud the win.

I love Ennis, but he tried too hard today and played poorly, we need to finalise contract negotiations one way or another, as it is effecting his performance..

Big game against Melbourne next week..
This^^&

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Next week people will say its ok we lost to the storm they are a gun side, but we only lost to the roosters they just won the comp, we lost to souths they are a top 4 team.
we are going to be hearing a lot of reasons why it was ok to lose

storm, roosters warriors souths. that's our next month of footy, does anyone think we are going to win at least one of them game?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game live today, and just finished watching the replay now.

Geez... going by the comments here I was expecting us to play terribly. WE WEREN'T THAT BAD AT ALL!

Thompson and Perrett were big positives in the backline, and it was good to have Lafai back as well. Klemmer was great, as was Reynolds and Hodkinson.

Williams and Ennis weren't bad either. Ennis's penalty at the end wasn't his fault. What do you want him to do? He can't move out of the way when a 100kg+ forward is blistering at him without the ball. In fact we should have gotten the penalty, as in my opinion Ennis was taken out.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Next week people will say its ok we lost to the storm they are a gun side, but we only lost to the roosters they just won the comp, we lost to souths they are a top 4 team.
we are going to be hearing a lot of reasons why it was ok to lose

storm, roosters warriors souths. that's our next month of footy, does anyone think we are going to win at least one of them game?
I believe we can win all of them but we have to play tough for it and disciplined as ****.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game live today, and just finished watching the replay now.

Geez... going by the comments here I was expecting us to play terribly. WE WEREN'T THAT BAD AT ALL!

Thompson and Perrett were big positives in the backline, and it was good to have Lafai back as well. Klemmer was great, as was Reynolds and Hodkinson.

Williams and Ennis weren't bad either. Ennis's penalty at the end wasn't his fault. What do you want him to do? He can't move out of the way when a 100kg+ forward is blistering at him without the ball. In fact we should have gotten the penalty, as in my opinion Ennis was taken out.
With the last part, isn't a defender allowed to stand his ground if a decoy runner is coming at him and if he is taken out he should be awarded a penalty not the bloody other way around.

They stopped the whole decoy thing when we exploited it well but can't get the older stuff right ey...

M

moody2004

We need to re-evaluate todays game and spend the week under the radar watching some footage. Because clearly all off-season weve been playing with out d1cks after the sh1t being displayed in out attack.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go, we lose a game by 2 points and suddenly we need to sack everyone, last week after we beat a nsw cup sharks team we were going to win the prem this year
I admire all your passion but please can we not have a week of stupid threads about sacking everyone,
And before everyone goes on about promoting nsw cup players, let me remind you, that team lost also, and please don't suggest Holden cup players,

Surely we can discuss game plans and what not instead of sacking players,
What phucken game plans ? Do we have some ?

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
every week people are finding excuses to why its ok that we lost, soon as us fans make it clear that this isn't acceptable the better it will be.
this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.