Feleti Mateo Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a far fetched rumour. he may have signed a six month lease somewhere in bankstown to move to Auckland when the lease is finsihed.

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
on another point that real estate is very unprofessional to be disclosing personal information of another tenant to you.

-313-

People, the news is Mateo is moving to Bankstown... The news is not Mateo signing with the Dogs...
Lay of Jalal already, he just saying what he heard. and for the record, I'm with Rami on this one, I'm not much of a Mateo fan if we sign him great I'll cheer him on cause of the jersey, but if we don't then he is just another dirty choking eel to me.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I bet if some nobody posted this you'd be all over him like a pig in sh*t.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, just got back from the supermarket and the checkout chick said that she knows Mateos dogs vet. She swears that the vet said that Mateos dog told him in dog language that he has signed for the Doggies.
I only believe this if it was a BULLdog :P and only then if he was spraypainted/born in blue and white lol

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasn't Felatio still got a season to go on his contract????....

If we did sign him it would most likely be for 2011......

Charles Tesse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
on the money he is on surely he could afford to buy a place? welcome to the area mateo ;)

L

Licker

Hey guys i just got back from the gym, Feletis real estate agent was there , and he mentioned that feleti gave in a form notice to say he is moving out soon from his unit in north parramatta. He still had 12 months left on the lease but has told the real estate agent , he is moving towards bankstown way. Straight from the horses mouth people :grinning: enjoy
so if a player decided to move from his north parramatta home to bankstown you straight away assume he will be signing for the club?

ok then

D

DoggyStylz

i saw Felatio using his mobile which is with vodafone, that means he's joining the warriors, so i rung up the vodafone customer service line and they confirmed it, they told me feleti is going to the warriors if i get the $79 cap with unlimited sms

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i saw Felatio using his mobile which is with vodafone, that means he's joining the warriors, so i rung up the vodafone customer service line and they confirmed it, they told me feleti is going to the warriors if i get the $79 cap with unlimited sms
so did you get the $79 cap?

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so if a player decided to move from his north parramatta home to bankstown you straight away assume he will be signing for the club?

ok then
if he is your brudda, then you are a tool.

make a thread of your own.....brudda
instead of canning what somebody else posts,
if you have anything remotely intelligent to offer,
which would be doubtful.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
if he is your brudda, then you are a tool.

make a thread of your own.....brudda
instead of canning what somebody else posts,
if you have anything remotely intelligent to offer,
which would be doubtful.
Polecat - I want you to reach your 1,000 post mark in response to ME.

So, please respond. :grinning:

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Hope he signs, the only thing we are missing is a gun attacking weapon who can create something out of nothing, eg- Inglis, Hayne and to a lesser extent Falou.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, I hope the mail is correct also....very good player

Status
Not open for further replies.