Status
Not open for further replies.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mateo moved out of his house to move in with a friend thats all

L

Licker

if he is your brudda, then you are a tool.

make a thread of your own.....brudda
instead of canning what somebody else posts,
if you have anything remotely intelligent to offer,
which would be doubtful.
:sleepy:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i saw Felatio using his mobile which is with vodafone, that means he's joining the warriors, so i rung up the vodafone customer service line and they confirmed it, they told me feleti is going to the warriors if i get the $79 cap with unlimited sms
You get unlimited sms now ??

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with the money he makes..id be trying my hardest to get out of Bankstown and move to a nicer area..... bloody stupid footballers

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'd be a great buy, but not at the expense of Mortimer. If we can fit them both in, that would be great. Here's a more interesting question, who would you drop to play him ?

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He'd be a great buy, but not at the expense of Mortimer. If we can fit them both in, that would be great. Here's a more interesting question, who would you drop to play him ?
Look as I have been saying since the World cup last year,If Mateo gets a release from Parramatta he will be a Bulldog in 2010.

If not he will be a Bulldog for 3 years in 2011.

That's what the Rumours are at the moment.

C

chipandchase

Look as I have been saying since the World cup last year,If Mateo gets a release from Parramatta he will be a Bulldog in 2010.

i have also confirmed this for the last 12 months, Mateo does not get on with Anderson and wants to play under Dymock/Moore.
he has tried to get out for this year but looks more likely for 2011.
this comes straight from his manager.

RothmonyINC

Call me Roth
Reaction score
i have also confirmed this for the last 12 months, Mateo does not get on with Anderson and wants to play under Dymock/Moore.

how do you know this

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodson, most probably he will retire by the end of this year

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
So far now we have SBW , Mortimer , Mason , Mateo,Thurston and about 10 other signings , Ill believe none untill i see it for myself.
Ps: thank god we havnt got mason or sbw (they dont deserve it )

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
sbw was just a joke lol. not even a rumour

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, if the rumors are true, then thats fantastic news and if he really wants out of the eels, then even better cause we should get him on the cheap. What I'm sayin is I wouldn't throw money at him instead of Mortimer, we need to seriously consider life after Noddy. Think about it, Barba and Mortimer together - coached by Noddy !! They'd be a gun pairing, and together for many years !

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score

Good 2 see ya back big bird i like u gettin on here n sharing your info, wheather it comes true or not this is rumour thread isnt it people tend 2 forget about that....

C

chipandchase

how do you know this
have also confirmed this for the last 12 months, Mateo does not get on with Anderson and wants to play under Dymock/Moore.

you cant be seriuos, what did the last line say?? it is straight from his manager who i know extremely well.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
chip i believe u. i believe mateo is about the only one out of the lists going around atm that we will get. i also think we are a shot at mortimer and will likely pick up another solid prop if hickey fails to fill in with paea,hannant and armit for 2011 if hodgo does hang up the boots.

djt

doggies no.1
Reaction score
have also confirmed this for the last 12 months, Mateo does not get on with Anderson and wants to play under Dymock/Moore.

you cant be seriuos, what did the last line say?? it is straight from his manager who i know extremely well.
So wat are u saying that this isnt true,that his manager didnt say this??

JERRY LEE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
straight from his manager is pretty inside knowlegde if it is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.