Feel good News Article - Mahoney

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And then you have the category of cahhhunt, aka Dreaming04, who upon their first post of calling Mahoney weak, and finding it got a reaction, then doubles-down and follows up with a second post of calling Mahoney weak… like some fuckin 13 year old school kid who has just discovered the ability of using trigger words’ off tic-tok.
If you think he's doing it for a reaction and want him to stop, wouldn't the best approach be to stop reacting?

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you think he's doing it for a reaction and want him to stop, wouldn't the best approach be to stop reacting?
No, not the first time… why turn a blind eye to it… call it out… and if he continues, like he did, he’ll do the task himself of highlighting how pathetic he is.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about RFM or Nu Brown?
and what about Jackson Topine @Hotdog
Youve been a member here since 2021 so u wouldve seen all the disgraceful comments from the bulk of members here who labelled him pathetic, weak and cowardly amongst other things. Jackson is currently on mental health leave. Upon going thru ur post history it appears u didnt seem to take any stand against anyone here and there comments about Jackson which are downright disgusting. Why not??

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Youve been a member here since 2021 so u wouldve seen all the disgraceful comments from the bulk of members here who labelled him pathetic, weak and cowardly amongst other things. Jackson is currently on mental health leave. Upon going thru ur post history it appears u didnt seem to take any stand against anyone here and there comments about Jackson which are downright disgusting. Why not??
Because I only read posts every now and then… so yes, if there are those who called out Jackson for being weak then they can fuck off as well, which I’m hoping others said.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s some friday facts for you clown boy:

1. You know nothing about the Jackson situation
2. You claimed to have a copy of the sms message. You were called out on it and produced nothing (not even to mods)
3. People base their opinions on what they read and see. I don’t recall Jackson giving an interview at any time or his manager or anyone setting the record straight.

Once again you try to change the discussion to a topic you think you can lay fact to or just feed germos but reality is you have zero credibility. You will be called out every time for your lies and trolling.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the two captains idea. Just name one guy and stick with him.
One captain, One vice captain and be done with it. Everything and anything else is just political correctness and tip toeing.

Aaron Woods posted up a classic reply comment last week about how Wests Tigers needed 5 captains to replace him.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Topine didn’t run to the media like RFM did,
Plus everyone knows he was on mental health leave, all that was said is the club is looking after him the best way they can.
So don’t make up shit.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No. Anyone who dared to support RFM, Nu Brown, Topine, Montgomery, Burns and Pele were character attacked.
Stop making up shit, are you saying just cause Gus got rid of the dead woods….. people attacked them?
So you want a team of RFM, Burns, pele and Montgomery?
You have lost the plot.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop making up shit, are you saying just cause Gus got rid of the dead woods….. people attacked them?
So you want a team of RFM, Burns, pele and Montgomery?
You have lost the plot.
Just trolling along

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s some friday facts for you clown boy:

1. You know nothing about the Jackson situation
2. You claimed to have a copy of the sms message. You were called out on it and produced nothing (not even to mods)
3. People base their opinions on what they read and see. I don’t recall Jackson giving an interview at any time or his manager or anyone setting the record straight.

Once again you try to change the discussion to a topic you think you can lay fact to or just feed germos but reality is you have zero credibility. You will be called out every time for your lies and trolling.
Facts are u were involved in the disgusting topine pile on and u are cherry picking what u will and wont criticise to suit your Gus cucked agenda

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Topine didn’t run to the media like RFM did,
Plus everyone knows he was on mental health leave, all that was said is the club is looking after him the best way they can.
So don’t make up shit.
Fam, people were calling Topine soft, weak, saying he couldn't handle hard work.... as recently as this week I've seen a poster say he's the last bit of "dead wood" that needs to be cleaned out. And all these vile comments while he's on mental health leave. The point is perfectly valid. You can't just be selectively for mental health when talking about a player you think has a future at the club. Some of the comments about Topine have been very personal in nature and really bad. Hard to believe you haven't seen them, tbh. But whether you did or you didn't, @Polly Power is not making anything up.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fam, people were calling Topine soft, weak, saying he couldn't handle hard work.... as recently as this week I've seen a poster say he's the last bit of "dead wood" that needs to be cleaned out. And all these vile comments while he's on mental health leave. The point is perfectly valid. You can't just be selectively for mental health when talking about a player you think has a future at the club. Some of the comments about Topine have been very personal in nature and really bad. Hard to believe you haven't seen them, tbh. But whether you did or you didn't, @Polly Power is not making anything up.
Not me never said his weak, all I said was the club was looking after him.
@Polly Power talks alot of shit without any knowledge.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Facts are u were involved in the disgusting topine pile on and u are cherry picking what u will and wont criticise to suit your Gus cucked agenda
Bahahahaahahahahahahaaha look who’s talking about agendas.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately unlike you I have facts that support my opinions. You peddle your bullshit on here liking your posts with your other hand as though that gives you some merit.

My agenda is neither pro or anti Gus but it’s [emoji817] anti clown. That means you and the bullshit you spin in every thread. Zero credibility. Troll.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Flanagun people only care about mental well being and player well being when it suits them. The majority in here wouldn't care less about Topine now because the club don't see him as part of their 2024 plans. He's contracted for this year he was re-signed in 2022 in good faith and should be supported.