Favourite Bulldogs Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Terry Lamb's try in the 1995 Preliminary final....

Against the reigning premiers, Canberra... the very team that smashed us in the GF the year before...
My God, this was revenge at it's sweetest... and Terry Lamb's support play is just GOLD....

Oh, and little nugget Polla-Mounter slicing through the line ...

You can even catch glimpses of Jimmy Dymock in our colours... ahh yes, the memories!

[video=youtube;0YwG4h88kWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwG4h88kWg[/video]
this is also my favourite bulldogs moment, revenge is pretty sweet indeed

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
2006 was one of my favourite seasons even though it ended with disappointment

SBW scores on the siren from a luke patten bust the happiness the players had after he scored just shows how much passion they had back then these days everyone is there for the pay cheque and look bored

O'meleys try in extra time after ben roberts stepped a few warriors players was great

El masri getting 4 tries against the tigers same game o'meley raped bryce gibbs
Are you for real? Look at Barbas full field try against Parra last year. No Para players in sight and 5 dogs players all cheering him to the line

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Terry Lamb's try in the 1995 Preliminary final....

Against the reigning premiers, Canberra... the very team that smashed us in the GF the year before...
My God, this was revenge at it's sweetest... and Terry Lamb's support play is just GOLD....

Oh, and little nugget Polla-Mounter slicing through the line ...

You can even catch glimpses of Jimmy Dymock in our colours... ahh yes, the memories!

[video=youtube;0YwG4h88kWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YwG4h88kWg[/video]
Laaaaaaaamb, Terry Lamb, oh he is a magician

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Fark... they took the clip down...

Anyway, here's another one... and the magic starts at 0:30 seconds in.

[video=youtube;kR5X1HN2BH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR5X1HN2BH0[/video]

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
got many favourite bulldogs moments from a lot of games
but I got a very different favourite bulldogs moment that tops them all, it was in 2011 when the bulldogs came up to Gatton and visited our area and spent quite a bit of time in and around our towns when we were hit by the inland floods that cost a lot of lives.
I must make special mention to Michael Ennis, this bloke is a bloody champion off the field, he had genuine concern for a woman who lost her young daughter, and he went out of his way to talk to her, and even 12 months later made contact with her to see how she was coping. mick even did an article for one of the Sydney papers and donated his fee to the woman.
truly brought tears to my eyes to see how genuine caring he was, my family and I were able to spend time talking to all the dogs players and the kids even had a kick of the footy with them.
that's why I love the dogs

jimmyjames

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow that 95 clip. Been a while but I can still remember it well.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nigel Vangana's five tries against the rabbits.

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
My favourite moment was when Kim Jong Un kicked the field goal in round one back in 1992 to get us into round 2. Good days, great classic hits.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
got many favourite bulldogs moments from a lot of games
but I got a very different favourite bulldogs moment that tops them all, it was in 2011 when the bulldogs came up to Gatton and visited our area and spent quite a bit of time in and around our towns when we were hit by the inland floods that cost a lot of lives.
I must make special mention to Michael Ennis, this bloke is a bloody champion off the field, he had genuine concern for a woman who lost her young daughter, and he went out of his way to talk to her, and even 12 months later made contact with her to see how she was coping. mick even did an article for one of the Sydney papers and donated his fee to the woman.
truly brought tears to my eyes to see how genuine caring he was, my family and I were able to spend time talking to all the dogs players and the kids even had a kick of the footy with them.
that's why I love the dogs
Thanks for sharing that. Wonderful stuff.

I have been a Dogs fan since about 1962 and have a cupboard full of Dogs memories. Mostly my favourite memories involve sitting on the wooden seats on the grandstand side of Belmore oval on a Sunday afternoon with my mother who used to arrive at the ground at 10:00am and watch every game. She knew every players parents and used to sit with all of them. It made the relationship between club and players and fans very close. Peter Moore used to come down and sit and chat with the crowd. In these fully professional days it will never be repeated.

Specifically my best memory was the year we played the Eels in a semi and were down about 20 nil or so and came back and won at the last minute with a Halligan kick. I was at the ground and was shouting so much I lost my voice for a few days. It was just a mad moment in football.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we signed Tony Williams for $600,000 a year for 4 years.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that. Wonderful stuff.

I have been a Dogs fan since about 1962 and have a cupboard full of Dogs memories. Mostly my favourite memories involve sitting on the wooden seats on the grandstand side of Belmore oval on a Sunday afternoon with my mother who used to arrive at the ground at 10:00am and watch every game. She knew every players parents and used to sit with all of them. It made the relationship between club and players and fans very close. Peter Moore used to come down and sit and chat with the crowd. In these fully professional days it will never be repeated.

Specifically my best memory was the year we played the Eels in a semi and were down about 20 nil or so and came back and won at the last minute with a Halligan kick. I was at the ground and was shouting so much I lost my voice for a few days. It was just a mad moment in football.
You and me both Brother, still have the splinters in my Ass LOL

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
My Favourite moment when the Bulldogs dominated the Nrl in the 90s

Also the 2004 Grand Final

The 2012 Grand Final (Who'd thought the Bulldogs will make the Grand Final since 2004, I'm Soo So PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG)

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2004 grand final and the celebration in Belmore road. Crazy but good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.