Fasolodlskskskaui on burton

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
You’re joking right? When you are getting peppered with punches will defending yourself mean just standing there like a statue? Or running away like a cat? You’ve obviously never been in a fight, when you’re getting punches thrown at you and the andrenalin kicks in the first thought of defending yourself is to hit back
Well then risk copping 10 mins too. You're forgetting this all started when burton knocked over gagai who was supporting the play

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the scale of Origin fights, this was a 0.5/10. Settle the fuck down.
Did you not hear the commentators?
Best origin and best origin punch on ON 43 YEARS!!!!

given I do think that whiny commentstor is a complete fuckwit.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score

more like worst origin fight ever

Andrew johns get ko'd is right up there and many other fights

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I can't stand that commentator. I'd rather have Ray Hadley and I can't stand listening to Ray Hadley. That Thompson fuckwit kept saying it was the best Origin ever, have you ever seen anything like this? It was a good game but there have been just a few good games in Origin before. Fucking clown. He gets that excited in the 2nd minute of a Titans/Knights game. It's pathetic that he's the best commentator they could come up with to replace Rabs.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** had him in a headlock while his mate layed punches on burton… how was he not sent off the grub?
I like the fact it was only a sin bin. I just heard they also got a fine for the punch up. Moving onto next year, I think players won't care if they have a punch up because both players or any players throwing punches will just get a slap on the wrist and will all be worth it. One in the bin means the other follows anyway so no real disadvantage. I think the punch ups are back on.

Yeh dog act from Tino and as much as Gaigai is a bit of a grub he did his job on Burton and put him off his game. NSW had no enforcer and no mongrel and got bitch slapped by the QLD bitches!

Game Over!!

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly this and when you leave the heart of the team out of it in JAC what else do we expect. Fittler is as useless as tits on a bull.
Yep for sure wighton also best by far in the team game 1 should have been picked over crichton and definitely talakai

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s Origin nothing wrong with a bit of a biff.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can see revenge coming when doggies play nights in 2 weeks time

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see revenge coming when doggies play nights in 2 weeks time
I cant. They are mates. It was Origin. Both players traded blows but Burton clearly needs to stop closing his eyes when he throws punches. A drunk would have done better. That being said. Loved that both of them got into it. Revved me up for sure.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well then risk copping 10 mins too. You're forgetting this all started when burton knocked over gagai who was supporting the play
You need to go back and look at the replay. No such thing happened. In fact the first contact between them was Gagai running over to Burton and shoving him over and preventing him from getting back onside.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t have an issue with Gagai tbh. From his perspective, his teammate got taken out off the ball, and the punching was mutually started between him and Burton.

Tino on the other hand is an absolute dog. Was in every fight that game, as well as the high shot on Burton.

Needed Haas there to put him into place.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Reg Reagan would be proud lol Gayguy & Tino are a couple of maggots but would u have ever thought you’d see Burto throwing em in Origin?? hahaha I’m so fkn proud of him Gayguy put it on him but he had a fkn go and that’s really all we could ask for. What an experience for Matt.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t have an issue with Gagai tbh. From his perspective, his teammate got taken out off the ball, and the punching was mutually started between him and Burton.

Tino on the other hand is an absolute dog. Was in every fight that game, as well as the high shot on Burton.

Needed Haas there to put him into place.
I might be mistaken but didn’t burton trip over bitch ponga while trying to get back onside in the play? Why is everyone acting like he ko’d him

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And to every bitch qlder on here… you ***** would be crying if for example we had ponga in a headlock while hes getting shit on